Natsu no Zenjitsu

dzl

This one of this manga that make you grow as human being after reading it.

Would this really be considered smut? I never thought of it like that.

I'm just going to go with the assumption that 35.1/2 are them being together in the end, I'd be kinda mad otherwise...

Well, at least he was honest.
Scumbag move would have been to make a move and hurt two people who loved him.

I second that notion of @NODZZ. As well as was @hbalck said.

I must also say, that this story feels very grown up and childish at the same time. People really revert back to teenagers, when they fall in love, but at least he chose one person at the end. Let's hope this isn't the ending to go for this author. It would be a shame for his other works, if they followed the same formula at the end.

Dex-chan lover
I liked this story. Then a couple years later I came across the author's anthology which was made earlier. The ending was decided in the beginning huh...

This manga is a nice read, and portrays something I rarely if ever see in much of fiction (not only manga).

A failed relationship with an emotional and solemn end to it, yet also hope for the future. I do like it.

Dex-chan lover
This is garbage, Mc is a bitch who can't make up his own feelings not worth the read

I really don't understand why did you make your personal mission to berate everything tagged with romance that doesn't live up to your insecure wish fulfillment theta cuck fantasies as "garbage", but maybe chill the fuck out.

Spoiler!!
I wasn't ready for them to not work out, I was really cheering for Akira. At least Hanamori and Tetsou end up together in the sequel-prequel thing, so he has a happy ending. Can't say the same for Akira though

Users who are viewing this thread