Natsu no Zenjitsu

Double-page supporter
Aaaaaaaargh I regret reading this.

This hurts a lot, my kokoro :'(

No i did not cry uncontrollably into my pillow as I felt a sharp clenching pain in my chest! You did! And im not still sobbing! You are!

I already guess that their relationship will not work out in the end
Tetsou keep acting boiled
Akira still acting so soft

this is such a good manga. It feel very strong in the literature style of story telling.
I dind't expect the ending would be like that because of how the story progression are.
It was such a good manga that I can't stop reading it half way through.

as for myself, I will think that the extra chapter as the ending.
I can't take it, it just to much for me.

Even after million of years
even when the Sun dies and goes supernova
even when giant black hole eat up entire galaxies
even at the Entropic Heat Death of the Universe
even then
I will never not be mad

@Marverick That still sums up how I feel about it even years after I first finished it.

Since I already read it in its entirety, I'm just going to absolutely cherry pick my way through it even though I went ahead and read the last two chapters to see if I felt the same as I did then -- I did, no surprise.

But my feelings have mostly mellowed out so that the raw primal anger and disappointment isn't as intense as it was when I first read it, probably since my memories of certain events have dulled, and I already know what to expect.

So yeah, I'm just going to go on my merry way and keep what I like in one basket, and throw out everything else to continue enjoying it in my own way.

Dex-chan lover
As if I didn't already have enough sadness in my life, now I have to be legitimately sad for fictional characters as well.

Dex-chan lover
So, I can understand the sentiments of others in their feelings of general upsettitude, but I would challenge people to look closely at the last pages of the finale and consider that things can indeed get better. I see hope in all their eyes, like maybe there'll be a next time.

Double-page supporter
Nooooooo!!!! Whyyy!????? WTF?????!!!! Why did you do this to me???? @skfjgjshakdkfjdha

From the beginning I really hoped that he'd grow to become a person who treasures people, especially Akira, for him to finally NOT take her (and her love) for granted....

BUT NO

He remained selfish until the END but yeah he becomes slowly changing like accepting that sandwich, but he's still really a selfish prick to me.

He made Akira cry, but she's equally stubborn too coz she somewhat prioritizes Tetsuo's love for painting above all. Ugh this just royally sucks... Who left the onions!!!

This story will forever remain as a painful pang in my chest

This is the story of a Man and an older Woman

This is the story of a Manchild and an Older Woman
This is the story of an adult and an Old Granny
This is the story of Muscles and a Shorty
This is the story of two children
This is the story of Mad ass Baboon and a Mountain Gorilla
This is the story of a Mackeral and a Banana fish
This is the story of two HUMAN BEANS
This is the story of two Smooth Criminals HE HE!!!

Dex-chan lover
In many ways the spine of this story is realistic: a man is getting interested in a girl with sunflowers but he believes she is out of reach for him. He just looks at her from a distance. At the same time another girl approaches him and gives him all her love and he decides to give that relationship some kind of chance. Will he be able to give up the feelings he had for the sunflower girl?

I think many would recognize the situation in their own life. Of course the details will differ from this story and probably also the ending. What would you do if you think the interest you have for somebody is hopeless and another nice person appears? If you decide to go with here, what do you do if you suddenly get aquatinted with the person you had your first interest for?

I really hated the ending. The main character is so selfish. How could he not fall in love with the person giving him so much love and everything he ever wanted? It is almost like he just used her for sex and that she had no other real value. I hate how he dumps her in the last chapter, but surely she would deserve somebody better than him.

Users who are viewing this thread