Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Jesus Christ, I know I'm reading this for free but god damn, this font is so f*cking annoying to read. Oh god, the small font is torture to read.

This font style is intentional to piss people off, right?! 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Is this fucken handwritten? In fucken cursive? I'm asking because I've noticed some letters that look different in different places, and it's a REALLY fucking annoying font size and style. Also, chapters 1&2? When and/or where?

Dex-chan lover
I come to see the comment about the font.

I really wasn't the only one it seems...

Dex-chan lover
Also, chapters 1&2? When and/or where?

Champion Scans doesn't want their stuff on this site, they're the ones that did chapter 1 and 2 of this. As far as anyone was concerned when chapter 3 was scanlated, it was probably just picking up a dropped project from where someone else left off.

Fed-Kun's army
Vomit inducing font. Don't upload anything to the internet ever again, for the sake of mankind.

Don't care about the font myself, but is this machine translated? A lot of the translation sticks out as really stiff, formal, and slightly off, but I don't know enough Japanese to say for sure.

Page 10's "can not be" when most translate it as "no way" or "impossible" sticks out, and page 12's "it is adorable. Do not you think?"

Yeah, every page after has some really awkward wordings that are either from a machine translation, a really bad translation, or the result of someone that has English as a second language. More inclined to think Machine translation, though.

I don't have a big problem with grammar. If it's good enough that I can put the pieces together and get what it's trying to say its enough for me. I don't think I've ever dropped a manga because of the grammar. Although I dropped this manga even though they fixed the font in the chapters afterwards because it's just not my cup of tea.

That black and white with tight spaces makes it impossible to read. i have to use magnifier on my computer to read it. I did not use this time, too much to read and bothersome.

Dex-chan lover
Typical shit mc that can't even see that somethings wrong from the start. yikes and he has to go to everyone he knew before and act like a retard instead of assesing the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread