Necromance - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - The Road We Walk Together

Worse stuff is still on going yet this gets axed.

The year just started and it's already this bad

Double-page supporter
I hope the Author successfully self-publish sequel of Necromance and I hope make make a Spin-off about Lupinas searching for Love Magic

Double-page supporter
Oh man it got axed, i loved the story and the characters and hoped to see how would safi and shikibu ended up and loved the art in this and this was way better than the cliche isekai mangas, and sorry best girl for me is definitely safi, thanks for the chapter and for working on this manga!!😄

Aggregator gang
It's a shame that this genuinely distinctive take on the fantasy genre with memorable characters, sincere emotional impact, and great artwork couldn't survive amidst the sea of generic isekai and demon king manga. That this wasn't able to stick around until its natural end is a real loss.

Kudos to the author for all of the work that went into this series, and thanks to all of the translators that brought it over into English. I'll really miss this one.

Fed-Kun's army
damn I wanted to see the previous saint kill god since it was implied that he had been doing some pretty sus stuff

Dex-chan lover
Hope the author get's a new publisher that want's to continue this series. This was a good series and i was really enjoying the world building. But sadly this was axed just because of sales

Double-page supporter
Axed kun strikes again. After this and By Spring, I have no faith in Japanese publishing company anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread