Necromance

Contributor
I mean, I could see why this got axed. It’s a nice story, but the later chapters were a departure from the earlier ones.

if the author does start selfpublishing are you guys going to pick that up or are you going to leave that for someone else?

@xunder

Dex-chan lover
Mmm. Not really bothered it got axed tbh, it was a good start but never quite found its feet afterwards. Oh well.

Yeah, kinda was expecting it. Not as bad as isekai but despite it being an adventure, it overused tropes and lacked impactful moments. Characters were also pretty bland.
Then again, here the key statement is "Not as bad as isekai". Story at least tried to have some degree of originality in the premise.

Contributor
Very bland from the start, didn't have much hopes from this, infact even the ending, axe or not, was a let down. 4/10

"completed"

You mean canceled. I note that every manga with a unique premise seems to end before its time, while generic garbage runs for 10 years.

Fed-Kun's army
Really is a shame, but after getting caught up I kinda understand why. It had an okay start with a lot of promise but it never really seemed to follow through on any of it, just sort of dragged the premise along through a bunch of disconnected events.

Fed-Kun's army
Despite the axe. Does the romance get a chance to progress before it?

Dex-chan lover
I've read worse mangas going for far longer than this, I'm actually kinda bummed out they didn't give this a second chance or something. :(

Man I’m really sad this got axed.the art looked really nice and the characters were likeable. The note by the author makes me a little hopeful but I’m doubtful it will ever continue again

I swear the only reason i read this cuz Rico.

At least i can see ricomance before officially cancelled.

Dex-chan lover
Another good manga that got axed, when 5/10 shit isekais are still ongoing.
It's a goddamned shame, mang.

Ugh, bloody hell. This had some great potential! What a pity. Safi will always be best.

Saddest thing is reading a few chapter then waiting a year before reading so you can binge it after

Then you come back and see it got axed

*Sees new chapter update*
*Also sees that it ended*
welp, that was fun while it lasted

Users who are viewing this thread