need help finding multiple mangas

i kinda just remembered these as i was trying to sleep

this manga was about a princess who got married with the hero, but th hero goes on a journey and keeps getting into mischievous situations so the princess goes to see if hes a good guy or something

this manga started with a guy bringing a "certain" book to school then a student council girl finds out and crazy stuff happens, after that they got into a relationship and married in the end

this one was an isekai (i think) where the mc starts a farm with monster plants, i remember there being a cockatrice chapter

im not even sure about this one, its a fantasy comedy manga about the hero and the demon lord army, i remember the heros party kept getting defeated and keeps coming back. and if i remember correctly, the hero didn't really like her party as they keep doting on her. there was also a skeleton general guy i think

Dex-chan lover
im not even sure about this one, its a fantasy comedy manga about the hero and the demon lord army, i remember the heros party kept getting defeated and keeps coming back. and if i remember correctly, the hero didn't really like her party as they keep doting on her. there was also a skeleton general guy i think
This one?

Dex-chan lover
im surprised you actually found it with my wrong description, i was starting to think if i was making up this one too

thank you all for the help, crazy how fast you guys found them too
oh lol I was also thinking it's likely that one but your descriptions were too far off i thought it might be a different manga.

this manga started with a guy bringing a "certain" book to school then a student council girl finds out and crazy stuff happens, after that they got into a relationship and married in the end
this sounds very similar to https://mangadex.org/title/e9124bf6...nazono-kun-to-kazoe-san-no-fukakai-na-houkago but maybe it's not. the premise is not that unique

now that I think about it, it's likely https://mangadex.org/title/78796f38-a295-44fe-afce-4ef060e3bf95/okusama-ga-seito-kaichou

unfortunately these wasn't what i was looking for, if it helps i remember a bit of the story. there was a beach chapter and also a sports festival chapter. the sports festival happened after they started dating im pretty sure because i believe the guy came during one of the race he was doing.

oh lol I was also thinking it's likely that one but your descriptions were too far off i thought it might be a different manga.
yeah thats my bad, ive forgotten most of it lol

... there was a beach chapter and also a sports festival chapter. the sports festival happened after they started dating im pretty sure because i believe the guy came during one of the race he was doing.

Don't all school life/rom-com manga have a beach chapter and a sports festival? Gotta work that fan service in somehow. I think those are mandatory.

:ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread