Need recommendation for gender bender manga/manhwa

Dex-chan lover
Helo there, I'm seeking recommendations for gender-bender manga/manhwa, If you know any titles featuring gender bender stories, please share them with a brief description or synopsis. Don't hesitate to mention lesser-known gems as well. Thank you in advance for your valuable recommendations.

Dex-chan lover
I may be a bit brain-dead, so do you mean like the whole manga is gender bend or just being told as a part of the story?
I prefer whole manga, but I'm fine with just being told as part of the story if the story interests me

Dex-chan lover
Mahou shoujo kakeru

It's about kakeru surprisingly having potential to transform into magical girl and the other magical girls are super supportive because kakeru's a cute egg.

Dex-chan lover
I prefer whole manga, but I'm fine with just being told as part of the story if the story interests me
Here's one if you prefer the whole manga.

Forced to Be an Invincible Saintess

He was telling a story (as a play) about the saintess, and somehow the saintess teleported to his world (after coping)... and the saintess forced him to become the new one. He sucks at it tho lol

Helo there, I'm seeking recommendations for gender-bender manga/manhwa, If you know any titles featuring gender bender stories, please share them with a brief description or synopsis. Don't hesitate to mention lesser-known gems as well. Thank you in advance for your valuable recommendations.
boku girl and tensei pandemic r probably my favourites (mostly cuz they’re long enough to get attached to the characters). fantasy bishoujo juniko ojisan is okay, same with onii-chan is done for.

Users who are viewing this thread