Neeko wa Tsurai yo - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Imoko Gets Drunk Off Sweet Sake

Dex-chan lover
Thank you to the amazing team for giving us a new chapter today. 🙌 I really appreciate it! 😃

Dex-chan lover
finally some yuri (bait) in this series. more importantly, a lot of readers had assumed that imoko wasn't as oblivious as she lets on, and this chapter confirms that.

Dex-chan lover
"Turned into butch"? Let me guess, the original had something like tachi or so, lol ? I understand the desire to make it closer to the English vocabulary, but in this case, "butch" distorts the context somewhat, because we are talking about prince-ish behavior a la Takarazuka

@runrin In every all-female manga's life, there is a moment when someone reads it for the sake of yuri moments. Anyway, oblivious for what?

@MoonlightwolfchanX most closely, incest yuri ? :)

Dex-chan lover
@runrin Wait, in the original, she just said "the alcohol turned her into an ikemen"? Lol why couldn't it be translated as "alcohol made her handsome" or something like that, lol?

Fed-Kun's army
My friend tell me this is not yuri and it is a good start to rehabilitate from yuri. But why...

Dex-chan lover
@yurirei A gay joke, even a good gay joke will not do something yuri yet ... but .. have you decided to stop reading yuri? Why so suddenly?

Users who are viewing this thread