Neeko wa Tsurai yo

I thought this was supposed to a comedy but this manga hurts me at core fundamental level... I'll keep reading because the protagonist is pretty cute tho....

I don't think this should be considered "comedy" but I'm not gonna ask for a tag removal. Just, y'know, common sense should tell you not to mock or antagonize IRL people who do things in much the same way our little Neeko here does.

Contributor
This manga is painful to read, it hits way too close to home.
It's frustrating that she doesn't seem to be seeking any mental help for her anxiety issues, she needs it bad.

FUCK IT

im going to japan and gonna have a stern talk with the writer if he doesn't giver her the happy ending.

Group Leader
This is kinda too sad to be funny....
Even other manga about NEETs like Hatarakanai Futari aren't this heart-crushing ;-;
I want something nice to happen to Neeko for once.

Double-page supporter
i havent even read this yet and neeko already sounds relatable as fuck

24 yo neet here and i can relate to neeko in so many ways.. with so many people supporting her i am sure she can be a normie someday

I think this is good for her, she needs a little push and a little confidence can help her a lot.

Aggregator gang
I think her abilities are unique enough that she's going to be the type to dominate pro play for quite a while but be rather mediocre in solo queue.

Yeah, I guess she will be pretty tough to play, they right.

Users who are viewing this thread