Neeko wa Tsurai yo

Christ mom, I know I'm down for you to pull some scheming on someone who doesnt manage to find a job
But retail job and product release for a newbie with social anxiety on the first day? I have empathy for fastfood workers on rush hours when I have lunch. Imagining that scene in real life just slapped me in the face.

What kind of dumb bitch thinks that games are better in a console, that explains why she is unable to behave like a normal human being

@Lissalde

Listen bud, some people just wanna sit on a couch and stare at the TV and start playing the game. Using desktops is tedious; I'm sure anyone who disagrees with that will never not disagree with that. But that's all ignoring context. She's in Japan. They still Fucking use flip phones.

Banned
Neeko so cute, though I hope she'll think better of herself soon enough.

@kyoya66 iirc, the Neek on youtube is acted by someone and the writer does write up scripts/whatnot for it.

Contributor
Preserving for future generations:

22556.jpg

So her friends and family are helping her stand back up after she fell. It seems just like mine are all just standing around me suggesting to me how I can stand back up.

Dex-chan lover
I know that this is a comedy... But the thing is... This manga sliced me bit by bit... Every chapter... Ugh...
Orz

Users who are viewing this thread