Neeko wa Tsurai yo

Even though someone with a personality like hers could easily get married(she's strong for not trying to become a mooch of a house-wife though) , she has so much social anxiety that simply talking to a store clerk would probably be out of the realm of possibility. Poor girl. Let alone having a receptionist esque job. Her only real options are to either return to school or look for a job that doesn't require much human interaction(under the assumption that she doesn't desire human interaction).

It feels like watching a game of baseball, but nobody's in the mood to watch baseball and the game winning ball just hit you in the face

Someone like her should honestly just be set up with a guy looking for a wife. Omiais sound silly to non-Japanese, but I agree with the premise that people who are lonely and mindfucked by Japanese society would probably do better together than screeching into the night about how middle school was the best time of their life. Neeko's is worse because she envies people who work part-time at 7-11, like making enough money to smoke weed at your parents' house is something enviable. Truly her life is hell and as she gets older it'll just get worse.

Just want some progress for Neeko, but dealing with trauma isn't just easy.

If she ended get a job it will more satisfying, although reading parts when neeko suffering is to much painful

Fed-Kun's army
Knock off the comedy tag, or atleast put it third and it's an ok manga. Some argue that it's a tragi-comedy but I don't see it. Though the author does manage to bring in a certain air of tension in the initial chapters, later ones have more fluff.

Dex-chan lover
Should this have a psychological tag? I know that this isn't as darkness or profound as others but it sureeeee keep me thinking, and not cheerful or bright thoughts.

I can find her a job

67c.jpg

Love this series, so depressing but fun at the same time I'm just gad that they aren't any forced drama or something. Now waiting for updates is hella pain....

Users who are viewing this thread