NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Vol. 5 Ch. 34

Fed-Kun's army
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ONE DAY YOU SUDDENLY GOT FOUR BRIDES?
I would marry them. Then I would make children with them. And not necessarily in that order ;)

Dex-chan lover
titles!!
what would i do? drink stamina booster and try not to die everyday
and make schedule, i'm serious!!!
but with their life as adventurer getting a proper family would be hard and having kids is not ideal either (unless there's contraception or magic tools for it)
not until they get bored adventuring, most likely not since mc job is to save the world and all!

at least he's not taking their virginity and then just leave, like most degenerate human does
and who the f is narnia again?

@sherlock0790
it is rare, most 80% manga is a PUSSY!! (just like real life japanese....) they do ecchi stuff though
15% just sex friend, no marriage (maybe they are in the end, but who knows), at least some of them are uncensored
and the rest 5% are actually married them or at least they have fiance

Dex-chan lover
xXwSkl9.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
must be a pretty important issue if Itou (reminder: the chief god of the world) is being involved in it.

Dex-chan lover
> Page 2, there's that question "What would you do if one day you suddenly got four wives?"
Its simple........... just PACT.....
I mean, make a PACT occasionally that you will love each other everyday in good and bad times and will be set apart only from death....

> Page 36, someone was Bitter to MC because he got four wives.
I personally experience that... Hahahahaha

Dex-chan lover
well at least this mc closed the deal, no like some others mofo that can't even say hi to the girls.

ps: is that you?
zamBuG8.png

Dex-chan lover
i was just thinking that he really needs to save the world now, and bam itou send him a quest

for a moment, I thought this series got axed since the marriage was a bit forceful... but hey... it continues

Fed-Kun's army
So 2 things:
1. I didn't know mc could give cheat skills to others, when was that a thing?
2. Who is this narnia person? Are we gonna meet Aslan next?

@ Namelessmoreless Itou is the 'God' that brought him there, Narnia is Elizabeth's old party mate who went to marry the other party member who had lost his leg.

Users who are viewing this thread