NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Vol. 5 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Nice that they devoted so much time to the marriage. (Really. It was a big occasion for the participants, so it's nice that it got to carry through.)

I guess this is still not over and ofcourse this guy had to be lucky cause he just had to try this thing and just trying he already got his 4 wives by his hardwork and overcome his own circumstances with the help of his wives

Dex-chan lover
I guess he won't be needing the contraceptive medicine any more. He now officially has 4 wives.
That said only one of them has boobs. The others are pettanko, and one could have been a meganekko if he'd bothered to make glasses for her instead of... well, I've said this a lot. He ruined the catgirl. But whatever. Loser, racist protagonist seems content with his waifu-squad.

I’m glad that the story is going on and isn’t ending but it’s his wedding we couldn’t even give him a chapter of peace

1*jnmp7ZNmapxUhm-1OB48IA.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this is trash. Not because of the harem, but because it uses a little girl dying as a tool to get an emotional response, without it having any impact or meaning for the story. The father will not appear again, and his bond with Tilica is still master-apprentice, as she wasn't a replacement for his daughter (which would have been even worse). It's just there to make the reader feel bad and emotionnal so the next scene feels more uplifting by comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread