NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta

What i want for all those isekai mc is to be thrown to a world like the one from goblin slayer w/o any power , cheat or info for 1 year, if they manage to survive then they can go for their intended isekai story, if not nothing of value was lost, and this include this mc.

Try out looking for Grimgar, there is even an anime season. Good stuff, people get summoned in bulk, memories erased, have to join a guild to learn skills, need to pay for tuition and equipment and are only accepted as paramilitary mercs(they are shunned by common folk and not allowed to learn civilian works) in a fantasy world on war with orcs and the like. People die, are betrayed and other heavy stuff, not family friendy, watch it now!

Fed-Kun's army
This actually went up a notch or two for that one chapter. I honestly never got how, with having a whole new world before you, having it all be on super easy mode would be any form of fun or rewarding.

Double-page supporter
Holy crap, this chapter made me feel a little, that doesn't happen often, this really is a hidden gem.

@gaigous

agreed. The notion that even cheat powers cannot solve every problem in the world is not something you see alot in these kind of mangas.

Group Leader
I swear I've seen this artists work before, but all I can find are Splatoon doujins. Maybe they were someone's assistant? I keep thinking Takeda Hiromitsu when I see the characters drawn from the waist up.

Double-page supporter
@KazuyaKan The upper bodies are very similar, which is a compliment, but they lack the O-face factor of Takeda's work.

@SuppeBargeld God-f*cking-forbid actions have consequences, so that choices actually matter, amirite?

sadly he can only live there 20 years before the world destroyed

Double-page supporter
@JustNatsuki This world isn't gonna destroy itself....oh wait.

Pouting doesn't really work the way women intend it to, it just gives us a b*ner.

Edit: Oh my god, the MC is wearing legit leather armor, and instead of a katana, it's an actual f*cking sword. Where has this author been all my life?

Double-page supporter
@Euphaire I may love bikini mail, battle thongs, stilettos and all the other fantasy armor tropes with a passion, but I still enjoy some semi-realistic armor every once in a while, and I always use the hide helmet option in games, so that's not really an issue for me. So yeah, progress is progress, I guess?

Ugh, why are they always so cool with slavery? It's one thing if they recognise that they can't easily change the society of the new world but just happily accepting that it's okay to own and rape women is completely different.

Dex-chan lover
@JackApostrophe: actually, since he says "as long as both of you are happy", I think what he's saying is that buying a slave to be your wife is ok only if she's willing and you intend to treat her well. Notice the other guy didn't notice anything about his father's wife that would betray her slave status. That seems to imply that said father's treatment of her was no different from how a free woman would be treated by a good husband.

Besides, Masaru has to keep up the facade of being a native; unlike the protagonist of Death March, he doesn't have the excuse of hailing from "a distant land" that would justify him bring ignorant of local customs.

i think buying a wife has a similar concept to arranged marriage in a way, though slavery is just wrong if the girl doesn't end up being happy. but look at mail order wives? most of them are happy with their older white daddies. ^_^
since life is hard, some people just wants means of escape.

A slave is not able to give consent any more than a child can give consent. "Happiness" is not the issue when one person in a relationship holds absolute authority over the other.

Users who are viewing this thread