NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta

I read till chap 35 around 1-2years ago
I did like the story and I don't care that the characters look slightly chibi'fied (they don't look like kids at least)
usually in most stories, it ends when the mc chooses the girl or kisses or fucks ffs
regardless, MC has a harem and fucks most of the girls and the story continues which is something I wanted in most stories

I'll pick it back up and do a re-read when more chapters are out.
but was curious if the story fell that hard to get a 6.38/10 (Myanimelist rating)?

Dex-chan lover
Cliched average isekai. Cause of the Hello Work part I thought it was something else. Final note HOW THE FUCK DO THEY GET BOWS WRONG?! THEY LITERALLY HAVE IT BACKWARDS IN ALL BUT ONE SHOWINGS

are there pages missing in chapter 51? the story just skips a bunch.

are there pages missing in chapter 51? the story just skips a bunch.
Nope author had a sudden drop in IQ.
I read till chap 35 around 1-2years ago
I did like the story and I don't care that the characters look slightly chibi'fied (they don't look like kids at least)
usually in most stories, it ends when the mc chooses the girl or kisses or fucks ffs
regardless, MC has a harem and fucks most of the girls and the story continues which is something I wanted in most stories

I'll pick it back up and do a re-read when more chapters are out.
but was curious if the story fell that hard to get a 6.38/10 (Myanimelist rating)?
3 years ago stopped at chapter 31, in my library 5/5. Returned after 3 years 3.5/5 at best. I liked the same as you that MC's was quite forward with women but ultimately he became even worser carbon copy of any other isekai harem MC.
I thought that for the rare occasion we will not have spineless/friend power/dickless/yes man but a typical guy who has his wants/desires/motivations in the end he has physical male organs but metaphysically he has none. It's like an exact instruction of "What men mustn't become in order to succeed".

Nope author had a sudden drop in IQ.
the author couldn't think of a convincing way to make him lose (because he shouldn't have lost) so they just skipped over that part of the story. it's a bit shit and just done to prop up a less interesting character.

Dex-chan lover
where tf can i find the wn translated anyway
or should i just read the ln

Users who are viewing this thread