Nega-kun and Posi-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Come on, I wanna see them dating, that'd be so entertaining too! Can't have the status quo go on for eternity!

hoshi-chan positivity is borderline psycho that would scare other

and well, i bet one way or another they will also screw up this confession

Dex-chan lover
She's so positive I bet she's going to say something like, "you'll probably accept my confession anyway so why bother confessing?"

Dex-chan lover
@MangaAce1 Do you already know from experience that you don't like natto? Or is it just (a somewhat fair) assumption? If there's some outside chance of enjoying it despite your current impression of the stuff, I'd say find something else you're sure about for that kind of statement.

I suppose I could also have misread your intentions and you just like celebrating by eating natto, but it does sound like a "If such and such yada yadas, I'll eat my hat."

Dex-chan lover
pro tip
don't expect anything
If it happens you will feel great
if not would be just meh

Dex-chan lover
Well I guess its good that she’s confident. I do feel like this is the type of story that would benefit from a female rival (just because it would push super confident posi into action; I would offer a male rivale, but I feel like super negative dude would just give up). Hopefully the author realizes they can keep this gag going even after they start dating

Users who are viewing this thread