Negai wo Kanaete Moraou to Akuma wo Shoukan Shitakedo, Kawaikattanode Kekkonshimashita ~ Akuma no Niidzuma ~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - It Is Because It Is Theo

Dex-chan lover
@Whysosalty It's both large and adorable at the same time... basically, it's the 2 most common types of d***s in hentai that females fall for... either cute or large.... and his is both....

Dex-chan lover
WHY BTHE FUCK DID SHE JUST ENTER THEIR HOUSE LIKE SHE OWNED IT!?!?!?!?

Fed-Kun's army
Im dead... I have seen something impossible... this cant be this frikin adorable and lewd at the same time... its impossile!

Dex-chan lover
@Sonic for your TLs:

Remember that in Japanese, the answer to a negative question is the opposite of the normal way to answer in English.

Have you never been with a man before?

Normally in English, answering "yes" to that is typically understood to mean "Yes, I have been with a man," as opposed to agreeing with the statement and expressing "No, I have not been with a man," as she intended in Japanese. It's understandable in context but the opposite of the typical way a native English speaker would immediately understand.

This error seems endemic to TLs though, not just you guys. Or rather, if it's affecting you guys, it's definitely getting lesser TL teams than Kirei Cake.

Double-page supporter
@nekoyuuki Idk I'm a native speaker and I immediately got what she was meaning. The ones that would immediately assume the opposite probably just can't read context well or only jump to conclusions etc

Dex-chan lover
@dracosafarius

Right but if someone asked you "You didn't do that?" your first response would be "No" if you didn't, not "yes." It's understandable but it's not the way it's typically expressed.

Users who are viewing this thread