Neko no Te datte Yaku ni Tatsu - Ch. 186 - That Kind of Reason

Dex-chan lover
This just raises so many questions. Why can't she live as a cat? Wasn't Tiggy doing that? Why apply other places if she has a stable cat cafe job and no human ambitions?

Dex-chan lover
She's an adult? She looks like a high schooler or around that age

Dex-chan lover
This just raises so many questions. Why can't she live as a cat? Wasn't Tiggy doing that? Why apply other places if she has a stable cat cafe job and no human ambitions?
It's you. You replied to one of my comments in another manga about the girl either having alone Funtime or ero va

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps it really is traumatic to live as a regular adult human, since the comments' consensus seems to be "she's just like me..."
Right, but my point was that it was a common human trauma. Emphasis on "human", not "trauma".
Being a bakeneko had nothing to do with it... except giving her a potential way out from the hardships of human adulthood.

Dex-chan lover
Here's the thing; she has what's needed to make that happen. Tell me you wouldn't try to take that shot, at least.
True that. Her economic foot print while relying on someone would be fairly minimal compared to living as a human. She just needs to find someone to take her in.

Users who are viewing this thread