Netachara-Tensei Toka Anmarida! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
does this mean that the fan translation has to stop?
They just scooped up a ton of Mangas...
This one been licensed since 2022 and the fantranslation is still going?, so i don't think this gonna affect this or the majority of the series that are showing by J-Novel, because many of those been licensed for a long time too

Dex-chan lover
If j-novel is going to scoop up everything worth reading just to shit out garbage translations that are years behind and mangadex won't allow simultaneous fan translations, i don't see a reason to stick around.

If you're reading this, what's your favorite aggregator?

Fed-Kun's army
If j-novel is going to scoop up everything worth reading just to shit out garbage translations that are years behind and mangadex won't allow simultaneous fan translations, i don't see a reason to stick around.

If you're reading this, what's your favorite aggregator?
You have been misinformed there is no rule on mangadex that doesnt allow simultaneous translations.

Dex-chan lover
In theory, I don't necessarily mind an official publisher picking up a manga, obviously.
But in practice I do have a few issues with most publishers.

1. They're late to the party and they capitalize on the work of numerous scanlation groups. Cheap move.
2. Their sites are very often subpar. Not a problem if Mangadex continues to publish the scanlations, but it becomes a huge issue when they become the only source.
3. I have to navigate to multiple other sites to read, with different settings, and rendering. The reading experience is not uniform. And as mentioned in point 2, very often way inferior to the MangaDex UI.
4. Scanlation groups can drop a series at any point, but there is no guarantee that an official publisher will keep publishing it either. So this is not even a reliable positive point.

In conclusion, we gain nothing and we potentially lose a lot. The very few publishers that do a good job picking up and regularly publishing quality updates are rare.

Fed-Kun's army
Its just a redirect so if LH could keep going since its not paygated.

Fed-Kun's army
And ill stop their donations if they do drop these. Idk what id be paying LH for then anyways.

Double-page supporter
Anyone know a way to stop 'Official Publishers' from filling up my update feed? Can I just block them?

Users who are viewing this thread