Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Secret Spot

Dex-chan lover
I've been repeating that mgs line all day today and it shows up plus that image :dogewow:

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, good old "hiding together in a closet in a hurry and then realize they're too close", a classic

Dex-chan lover
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I swear to god that this boy doesn't deserve this girl.

Dex-chan lover
Why do they always make the MC dumber and more anxious as the series goes along? Is it a way to drag the story out?

If anyone started acted this way in real life you’d pull them aside and be like “hey man are you OK?”. He’s literally waving his arms in the air and screaming in fear and confusion from simple questions, then has a panic attack at the sound of a bell, drags her into a locker, then starts freaking out about a sneeze in this manic way it doesn’t take in reality.

It’s really weird, and I know it’s a Trope but it’s just way too exaggerated. It just makes me not like the character anymore.

Thank you TL for making the dialogue flow smoothly but including any changes you need to make to do so. It helps my understanding of the text alot, being neurodivergent.

Dex-chan lover
Ok girl in which world is a Tamagoyaki roll more healthy than the same egg boiled but minus the extra fat, salt and soy sauce?

Dex-chan lover
So how many chapters will he remain completely oblivious to her feelings? 50? 60? What are we betting?

Users who are viewing this thread