Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - The Surprise Heroine is the Cutest

Dex-chan lover
This MC was really dancing on thin ice by obliviously getting close to the girls around the FMC. I don't know how many more curveballs the author's gonna throw at the readers, but I hope he will stop messing with the story of the original couple.
No more third-wheelers please! :fml:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Hopefully more people will join the TL team to continue this series.
Anyway, hopefully Kotone will continue to be just a 'friend' and not dip into the dumpster fire.

P.S. I've been through a lot of internet cringe and brainrot today that I read the 'Netoge' in the title as 'Netorare' WTF, need to sleep soon.

Dex-chan lover
author trying to make everyone care about the side characters. probably because they have no clue what to do with the main relationship. definitely filler.

it was a nice chapter though, she knew she could do better than those fools because she knew a dude who was kind of effortlessly charming.

Group Leader
Great "friend" she has, used her as a pawn to match the number of participants without telling her it was a goukon.
With friends like that, who needs enemies?

Users who are viewing this thread