Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - The Surprise Heroine is the Cutest

Dex-chan lover
Well, it was nice while it lasted. Thank you for doing this series while you could.

Dex-chan lover
Three notes.

For the translator: per se, not per say. Don’t feel bad, it’s a common mistake.
For the author: that is not how escape rooms work! Why’d it turn into pub trivia right at the end?
For the nation of Japan: literally everyone plays video games. It’s a bigger industry than films or TV. Get over yourselves and just admit it. The rest of the world managed this in the early 2000s.

Dex-chan lover
For the nation of Japan: literally everyone plays video games. It’s a bigger industry than films or TV. Get over yourselves and just admit it. The rest of the world managed this in the early 2000s.
Not everyone plays games obsessively, and literally every country makes fun of the people who do.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so she straight up bailed on them at karaokee, but still wanted to go bowling with them later?? Huh?

Dex-chan lover
This MC was really dancing on thin ice by obliviously getting close to the girls around the FMC. I don't know how many more curveballs the author's gonna throw at the readers, but I hope he will stop messing with the story of the original couple.
No more third-wheelers please! :fml:
I read Konbini Gotou, by the same author, all I can say is expect the unexpected

Fed-Kun's army
bruh who is this girl... why did we spend one chapter on this random chick? I just waster my damn time here. wtf

Banned
i have the solution
the manga ended at chapter 13, and the chapters since then are oneshots with similar but different characters
no need to thank me

Double-page supporter
I'll be honest, I had no idea the TL was MTL until I read that last page.
So you did a GREAT job. Hope you keep translating this and the quality is same :bocchiwave:

Dex-chan lover
They were finally doing an activity she liked.
If she didn't like karaoke why would she go in the first place? And if she liked bowling so much why not just ask MC to go without the other guys?

Dex-chan lover
If she didn't like karaoke why would she go in the first place?
It's less she doesn't like it, but rather not liking it enough. Her friends invited her, turned out to be a goukon which dampered her enthusiasm.
And if she liked bowling so much why not just ask MC to go without the other guys?
Because he had already said he was going home. Keep in mind her friends are still among the group, it's not like she hates everyone in it.

Dex-chan lover
It's less she doesn't like it, but rather not liking it enough. Her friends invited her, turned out to be a goukon which dampered her enthusiasm.

Because he had already said he was going home. Keep in mind her friends are still among the group, it's not like she hates everyone in it.
She had one friend in the group, the one who set her up on a group date and MC doesn't say he's going home until after she invited him bowling with the group. Doesn't make much sense.

Also how can you possibly know how much she likes or dislikes karaoke?

Dex-chan lover
Also how can you possibly know how much she likes or dislikes karaoke?
Because if she hated it, she still went. The point is "she likes it enough to go to it with her friend, not enough to put up with a goukan environment"
She had one friend in the group, the one who set her up on a group date and MC doesn't say he's going home until after she invited him bowling with the group. Doesn't make much sense.
Why on earth would she just decide to go bowling when her other friend is going bowling? THAT makes no sense. She shows no signs of feeling uncomfortable of threatened, she just has no interest in the goukan. But she clearly likes bowling.
You don't need to know absolutes. Just that karaoke+goukan < wander outside < bowling+goukan. That's it, that's all there is to it.

I don't even know where this is going anymore, prob just gonna become another typical harem troupe type of series. I had hopes but it seems very dim rn.

On the other note, thank u for hard work on the TL, it's nice that u did at least told us about the situation, I'm sure most ppl would understand ur choice, it would be nice if u guys would continue it but with how limited the staffs r, I get it. Best of luck to all of u :D

Users who are viewing this thread