Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol datta ken ~Cool-kei no kanojo wa genjitsu demo yome no tsumori de iru~ - Ch. 8 - Deep Scars

Dex-chan lover
Wait so it has a light novel with this shit included? Damn, alright. Gotta stay away from it then.

Also yes it doesn't make any sense to cut her off, at least he could tell her what's the issue here and only communicate in the game not in rl.

It might not be author's fault for this stuff. It could be the LN's editor poking the author to add more drama to it while author has no experience in writing high schoolkids drama to begin with. So he added, by accident, pre-school kids drama. The end.
That'd be actually pretty sad if true because the readers got robbed of an interesting series.
The LN doesn't include this shit.
Don't drag the LN into this shit hole.

The manga has gone in a so fucking ridiculous direction compared to both WN/LN that there's no saving it anymore.

well this is really becoming a train wreak painful to read...

Fed-Kun's army
lol, is it really that hard to ask for forgiveness and make up with someone, to the point that you need walkie talkies and other people to do it for you instead?

Goddamn, everyone responsible on this manga is beyond saving, and I honestly can't imagine how bad their communicating skills, considering all the stuffs that happened here is absolutely ridiculous...
I genuinely think that mangakas have no social lives and only the big ones do because they were forced to have one by the popularity of their mangas

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely think that mangakas have no social lives and only the big ones do because they were forced to have one by the popularity of their mangas

I just can't imagine what kind of lives that they're experiencing when they're young, TBH...

Did they don't have any friends or anything? Or even better: Did they never made any mistakes to other people, to the point that they don't know how to apologize to someone?

Because apologizing to someone, and also thanking & greeting, is like the most basic social skills that were taught since you're just a little kid in pretty much everywhere in the world, especially in Japan, in which they're doing it literally everyday during elementary school.

So it's absolutely weird if these people somehow "forgot" about those kind of things, unless their past were kinda problematic, like they're from dysfunctional family for example.

Dex-chan lover
I just can't imagine what kind of lives that they're experiencing when they're young, TBH...

Did they don't have any friends or anything?
A person with zero friends would first and foremost think of solving the problem alone by himself, probably by talking to her here or in the game. Can't in game? Didn't he have a chat to her, if not (or she doesn't log in) he knows where to find her.

The LN doesn't include this shit.
Don't drag the LN into this shit hole.

The manga has gone in a so fucking ridiculous direction compared to both WN/LN that there's no saving it anymore.
I'll wait for a manga reboot then, because I don't think anime is viable for this until at least one adaptation is done correctly.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on, what is this? Their plan was successfully executed, but it still failed? How come? Is it because Kazuto wasn't there? The rumors ceased, but Mizuki is still pretty dead inside. That sucks.

Tachibana, you'd better apologize for causing all of this to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread