Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol Datta: Cool kei no Kanojo wa Genjitsu demo Yome no Tsumori de Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - My Hero

Contributor
Did MC ever raise a flag with Nana prior to this chapter, or is she just randomly admiring him now at the start of the chapter (and in the previous chapter) for no reason?

Group Leader
Hello sir,
First, I was finding for your discord server, but I didn't find it. So I'm writing it here, if you and your team don't want to continue this manga series then I would like to continue it, I like this manga so much and I was also thinking of picking it up, so if you and your team don't have any problem then I and my team would like to pick it up.
Thank you.
It's not really up to me, homie. A couple of you expressed interest so y'all do whatever works out best. Best of luck.

Dex-chan lover
Is sister mentally retared ?. So you're telling me that if I save a girl from a bunch of thugs and tell her sweet stuff, she'll casually sit in a stranger's car ?. Like c'mon dawg, not even a cat trope

I hate the random "rapist punks" that show up for the MC to save in every single Rom Com. None of this needed to happen, all this was a needless drama to have the MC heroically save the Love Interest from an absurd situation.

Why do we need these comically evil random punks? In order to make the MC look like a hero the author has to make a villain.
I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but shit like this is really in Japan (and also America, but that's another story). Both of my lady friends from Japan have at least a couple of stories of super creepy ass dudes like this coming at them.

Double-page supporter
what a fucking dumbass HOLY FUCK. how is this fucking dumb fuck (i did not want to use bitch or any related words) getting almost raped twice relevant to the story? we started from a vanilla lovey-dovey romance then suddenly rape. holy fuck the author is actually fucking braindead (or maybe it's the editor's fault). what a fucking joke. fuck you.

regardless, thanks for the tl. fuck this dogshit manga and its dogshit author. what an embarassment of a writing jesus christ.

Dex-chan lover
Don't get me wrong - it's not that I was getting complaints specifically. It's more that every chapter release was mostly complaints about the chapter; and let me be clear -- I'm not defending this story by any means, but when it doesn't seem like anyone likes what they're reading, then I have no motivation to go through the slog of TLing a story I'm not that personally invested in myself. I can just read the chapters in Spanish if I get bored.

edit: noticed I was being redundant in phrasing so cleared that up a lil.
Where to see the series in Spanish please? Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
First off, @occu thanks for the TL. My two cents, the manga seems to be overly bad on purpose and the author does like to portray female characters in a very... offensive and peculiar way with questionable mental capabilities.
I do strongly believe it pretty much was made to be shat on in a satirical way, even more so when it crosses over into western forums.

Unlucky only if there is people like @Ladmxt that just don't try to see a series like this for what it really is and go on a huge insult spree. She was made to be actually clinically retarded and mentally impaired this chapter to force this over the top drama. No need to insult the author and editor. They want you to insult her and the rapist and laugh at how crazy left field this chapter is.

I want to let people know that aren't aware about this author, they have another series that is WAY worse than this manga. I just find it funny that they are reusing the idea of another girl liking the MC. Still amazes me he manages to follow them to that location & have enough time to get proof of the rape attempt. Anyways appreciate all work you did @occu & thanks for the translations.
Ngl, only your comment made me realize who the author was. This author is gifted by the gods. They are one of the few good enough at purposefully being this abysmally trashy when creating (mostly female) characters that love running into their impending doom/have random bouts of deeply troubled mental illness and have 99% of all other characters be psychopaths and still try to make it work.
One has to unironically commend them for being able/willing to come up with all this stuff with how inconsistently wild and out there every event is, lmao.

Needless to say, I am invested and love to see these trainwrecks happen. I honest to god believe that the inconsistent terrible nonsense writing is on purpose and that the author is taking a piss on the genre and its readers as a whole. It's fresh. And it works as is showcased in the comments.
Hope someone picks this up!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The MC smashing the windshield of the creep was the only saving grace of this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry TL-san for people shitting on you, you did good work here.

That being said, I'm okay with you dropping this, looks completely trash especially with this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I want to let people know that aren't aware about this author, they have another series that is WAY worse than this manga. I just find it funny that they are reusing the idea of another girl liking the MC. Still amazes me he manages to follow them to that location & have enough time to get proof of the rape attempt. Anyways appreciate all work you did @occu & thanks for the translations.
My god that's the same author? Better ditch this series soon, I don't want to be disappointed again lol.

Dex-chan lover
Don't get me wrong - it's not that I was getting complaints specifically. It's more that every chapter release was mostly complaints about the chapter; and let me be clear -- I'm not defending this story by any means, but when it doesn't seem like anyone likes what they're reading, then I have no motivation to go through the slog of TLing a story I'm not that personally invested in myself. I can just read the chapters in Spanish if I get bored.

edit: noticed I was being redundant in phrasing so cleared that up a lil.
After learning just who the author of this manga is... you're honestly better off dropping it. You'll lose IQ points if you keep going. Good luck in whatever you decide to pick up next!

Dex-chan lover
Not only is he a gamer but he is also the flash....how tf did he catch up to the car? lmao

Users who are viewing this thread