Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Ch. 12 - Can It Trigger Something New? Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Well, men who have sex regularly do adapt to the situation.

Like, if a man regularly has 3some or 4some, his body would eventually adapt to be capable of handling the situation (unless he has some physical issues).
I'm pretty sure the refractory period gets longer the more you grow older. And possibly the more you force yourself to orgasm. We're not all eroge protagonists who can produce jizz on demand y'know. =/ That's right, snap back to reality.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure the refractory period gets longer the more you grow older. And possibly the more you force yourself to orgasm. We're not all eroge protagonists who can produce jizz on demand y'know. =/ That's right, snap back to reality.
Yeah it's true that the older you get the weaker your body get, but their are some conditions.

I mean even in real life there are men who are highly sexually active even in their 50's or 60's, because they either maintained their physique, or had a high sexual drive.

Also the talk wasn't about age factor, it was about whether a man can physically manage to have multiple partners or not at once, which is realistically possible, because as long as the conditions are met, human body can adapt itself.

Dex-chan lover
It seems like manga version of Sohei and Akira has switched personalities compared to the WN. In the WN, it was Akira who has more impulsive behaviour. But here he's more chill and more cautious. I'm looking forward for the different twist.

Dex-chan lover
Damm this got me hyped for a harem route, yes even the mom. Ngl I don't trust the brother still.

Also it's funny how he corrupted her with ease

Dex-chan lover
Can someone spoil me on what happens at the end of the novel? Thanks
Nothing much.
MC saves the New Girl from her Brother, has tons of Sex with the Main Girl, her Mother, the old Sex Friend and the New Girl.
MC also makes his stand against his father side of family.
There were a few other Women who were interested in MC, but it never goes anywhere.
The Series just end with MC accepting Main Girl as his Girlfriend, but on suggestion of Main Girl, continues to have relationship with the other girls as well.

Last edited:
Banned
Nothing much.
MC saves the New Girl from her Brother, has tones of Sex with the Main Girl, her Mother, the old Sex Friend and the New Girl.
MC also makes his stand against his father side of family.
There were a few other Women who were interested in MC, but it never goes anywhere.
The Series just end with MC accepting Main Girl as his Girlfriend, but on suggestion of Main Girl, continues to have relationship with the other girls as well.
That's so fucking shallow lmao

Dex-chan lover
Chisa looking forward to that 4some
maybe even 5some if the mother joins in
Sadly seems like none of that would happen.

Because MC had stopped having sex with anyone, in the Manga adaptation.

Most likely they want to keep the Manga as NSFW free, because MC seems to have an aversion towards sex because of memories of his past life.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually kinda good...I expected smut and a bit of story but this is the reverse.
Like a man desperately trying to avoid the harem route but everywhere he turns it's nut PUSSY, PUSSY, AND MORE PUSSY....
Reminds me of that one about the guy who's gay who keeps getting stuck in ecchi tropes like falling into panties or walking into the girls bathroom....

Dex-chan lover
man this is a really weird one coz I hate NTR and like this is almost that but also making fun if it and trying not to be but the stroy is actually good??? like wtf us this
Same bro. "Good guy" "netori" is actually the best stuff, especially when the antagonist/rivals are psychopaths/shitbags like in this one.

Its kinda funny how the "MC" of that world MC was sympathetic to was actually a rapey yandere. Then again, most people into NTR are into rape (like 80-90%+ of the plots) so it checks out. :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread