Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Ch. 14 - Can it Trigger Something New? Part 4

Dex-chan lover
First Oshi no Ko and now this. Throw in the black bars and its like a 1-2 punch. Hopefully hero-san gets a spicy reward in the next chapter!
Oh my god. Oshi no Ko won’t end in incest. Trust me, I like the idea as much as you, but it has been made clear that Ruby is seeing Goro and Aqua is interested in Kana.

Dex-chan lover
That punch at the end was satisfying but I'm hoping he'll kick him in the balls along with mind breaking him like a true NTR antagonist. Maybe tie him up so Ryuichi & Satsuki can have fun together while he suffers from the view. Guy deserves bad things to happen & can't wait for it. Thanks for the translations.
Nah, that's still NTR, and Protag-kun doesn't want to NTR

Hell yeah, this is what NTR's all about :chad:

Too many people trash on NTR cuz their dumbass self-inserts onto the cucked loser

WRONG! The essense of NTR is that you ARE the one who knocks cucks. Ugly bastard, gyaru-oh, shota, it doesn't matter, YOU are the one laying pipe

If you can't even delusion yourself to think like that, your mind is WEAK. Train your brain and take the NTRpill NOW!
I guess if you like torturing, debasing, mentally abusing and destroying the minds of women then that would make sense. Blackmail, drugs and rape as a basis and motivation for a relationship seems a little misguided.

Dex-chan lover
the moment Akira turned the corner all you hear is "THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING, REBEL 1, ACTION," and then cartoon punch sfx culminating in "ASTRAL FINISH," as Ryouchi delivers the final blow

Dex-chan lover
I guess if you like torturing, debasing, mentally abusing and destroying the minds of women then that would make sense. Blackmail, drugs and rape as a basis and motivation for a relationship seems a little misguided.
Its a goddamn hentai/JAV tag bruh. No real human being is being abused by that shit. If you only goon to vanilla that's all fine but thinking NTR fans have rape tendencies is fucking stupid lmao

Do you also think incest fans secretly wanna bang their irl parents/siblings? :pacman:

at this point it wouldn't be surprising if he r*ped her in front of her brother for more mental damage

Dex-chan lover
Author should have put a better way for mc to come there, the girl with the speed of the light push the correct number from the list, but more surprising is how fast the mc came there. :D:D:D
I think that she already had the his number up from before the drugs put her to sleep. She was thinking that she would call him after she woke up.

Dudes gonna run outta of classmates at this pace. Really hope yhe male teacher isn't gonna be the next rapey one.

Glad the big boobed girl is safe

Users who are viewing this thread