Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Ch. 13 - Can It Trigger Something New? Part 3

hey admin, can u continue translate Tanbo de Hirotta Onna Kishi, Inaka de Ore no Yome da to Omowareteiru? i really looking for it

Dex-chan lover
I like to remind everyone again that this is all taking place in a world of an R18 NTR Doujin
Thus nuclear bombing that little shit is within reasonable possibility without consequences
Aaaaanyways
I think even without spoilers, we all know how it's going to end. Satsuki will move away from that house and decides to live alone/away from her brother. The event after this is where things starts to enter a more romantic slice of life route, oh and Satsuki will have segs with Ryuichi

Errors I caught:
  • Page 14, panel 2: "his houses" should be "his house"
  • Page 18, panel 5: "me ke-" should be "my ke-" (unless Satsuki is supposed to speak this way)
  • Page 28, panel 6: "you face" should be "your face"
Not an error per se, but I'm curious why, on page 5, panel 1, there's an "h" after "show us"; likewise, I wonder why, on page 13, panel 2, "to the beach" is hyphenated.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao another rapist again? Guess Ryuuichi original mean of getting woman got transfered to them :haa:
Actually, as chapter 11 shows, Satsuki and Akira are the main characters of the sequel. Akira was already a rapist in the manga Ryuichi remembers from his previous life. So far, the only deviation from the canon storyline is what triggers Akira to snap.

Dex-chan lover
so why's every guy aside from the mc a rapist-in-the-making? not to mention this incest garbage? is the author on crack or something? the nice art's kinda wasted on this tbh

Dex-chan lover
Whoever drew this watched 10,000 hentai.
images

IT'S TIME

Dex-chan lover
Poor Satsuki. Her life in school was terrible & she deserves to be happy. Hopefully Ryuichi will slug the guy & break him like a true NTR scumbag. Even though Saki wasn't in this chapter, I appreciate the color page of her in a bikini. Thanks for the translations.

Users who are viewing this thread