Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Awakened Memories [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
any man who likes netorare isn't even human anymore, but netori makes a lot of sense. it's retarded that they're both just called ntr in english. why the fuck would you ever write, draw, or read netorare when it could just be netori instead? why??

did the atomic bombs do this?
Now now, let's not blame nuclear after-effects for everything, shall we? =/ They already suffered enough as it is from that.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I hate NTR but the guy inside the body looks like a normal guy, for now... I hoping this NTR tagged to be not NTR...
If I'm not mistaken, even in the original manga story before past life memory made it went Henderson 0.75+, Shizuna is the first woman he went as far as doing NTR to get.

Usually he and his friends just go hit the club or street and pick up girls who want to share bed with someone. So it's not like they got problem about getting girls. They're not Tanaka who insist on only getting "pure" girls even when there are many girls who would throw themselves at him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If I'm not mistaken, even in the original manga story before past life memory made it went Henderson 0.75+, Shizuna is the first woman he went as far as doing NTR to get.
Pretty much. Well, she's the first woman whom he forced to cheat at least.
Which is a very curious point, seeing how he is shown as someone who doesn't really get attached to the girls and generally wouldn't pursue them not wanting any meaningful connections.
It's one of the reasons why I feel like the original setting seems to be more interesting, even if it's a bit cruel to the side characters.

If you read WN, you will know how strange the plot and story development is. And to be honest, I'm so sick of reading novels from this author, all the romance is shallow and makes no sense.

Double-page supporter
manga about guy bcoming NTR protag??? i added it to read list so fast this will be the most hilarious wish fulfillment manga of all time i hope

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much. Well, she's the first woman whom he forced to cheat at least.
Which is a very curious point, seeing how he is shown as someone who doesn't really get attached to the girls and generally wouldn't pursue them not wanting any meaningful connections.
It's one of the reasons why I feel like the original setting seems to be more interesting, even if it's a bit cruel to the side characters.
The only possibility I can imagine is Shizuna poked the bee's nest first.

Ryuuichi knows people avoided him and he just ignore them. If Shuhei and Shizuna settle with just talking behind his back, he wouldn't bother even if she's the token "most wanted girl in school".
She might be goody-two-shoes, but she's not in any position that would force her to approach him in the first place, such as being class rep or part of disciplinary committee.
Also, strange that he only target her after she started dating Shuhei. That could mean it took several months until she finally talk to him.

Last edited:
Being born into ntr story is scary af, it doesn't matter if you are the ntr guy or the cuck one

Dex-chan lover
Fellas, let's be honest here, we (well most of us) can excuse his behavior because of how he grew up so if he decided to change all can be forgiven, especially considering he has that fit NTR guy build which realistically would be attractive... and that innocent smile is cute.

Users who are viewing this thread