Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Awakened Memories [UNCENSORED]

As rluka has stated earlier, even though NTR is in the title, there isn't actually any NTR. The actual web novel is pretty good and I highly recommend reading it. I should know, I donated some dono's to the guy translating it :p

The way I would describe this series is a slice of life/cute romance with some eroge like elements. Heck, take the eroge elements out of it, I think it would still be a solid read. The eroge like elements only enhances it. There's standard drama of course, but nothing too crazy, and given how short the novel is (its less than a hundred chapters), wrapped up stuff nicely.
Link to the web novel. I want to read it while I'm waiting for the next chapter of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Whats the tag for NTR stories where the protag is doing the stealing? Netori?
A Netori-Isekai. Interesting Premise. But the challenge is not to turn it into NTR. This'll be an interesting read. I hope.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, author basically tryna say "the fault of NTR lies in the unfaithful, easily wavered hoes."
The girls are still not in relationship.
It's just the same thing as when a male protagonist's childhood friend got friendzoned because he fell for the transfer student.

Link to the web novel. I want to read it while I'm waiting for the next chapter of the manga.
Link

There are some more new reviews after the manga adaptation. Try to read the positive reviews if you're okay with spoilers. Looking at other people's point of view could help expand your own on how to look at it (compared to just looking at rating numbers).

Dex-chan lover
Avoid the ntr route? I don't think it is that hard not to rape someone's girlfriend lmao

I think this is the next trend in manga, putting NTR in the title to bait coomers while having 0 NTR content whatsoever. It's making me happy, fuck cuckolding it so disgusting
Yeah Im with you there I hate NTR content like I dont understand why people like it if your gonna have stuff like cheating in your content fine I guess but dont include the partner what so ever like I dont want the cuckholding part of it lol I dont want to read a story or look at an Hmanga with some dude crying in the corner while his girl is being railed in front of him

Double-page supporter
I know it's probably not gonna happen but I would like that FL ends up with her childhood friend. I like the childhood friend trope, and they were originally fated to be together. This guy can find himself another girl.

Dex-chan lover
So instead of stealing the heroine by force with blackmale and messing with her body, he will unintentionally steal her heart and cuck the dude anyway.

Stealing her heart will be even worse because its both love and your dick+sex experience.
How will the poor childhood friend dude cope.

Dex-chan lover
NTR this, NTR that, obsessed with look whatnot.

I mean, look at this face and tell me it's not a cute smile.

Untitled.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread