Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Awakened Memories [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
If you want NTR watch SLG. It was TL'd 2015 but it is still competitive quality for 2023. Shows 2022 is actually a bad year for anime quality.
It's not that I specifically want NTR, I just hate bait and switch title is all. Thanks for the reccomendation though!

Group Leader
Looks promising. Hoping for NO ntr but something wholesome or at least funny and silly. Don't care at all about the censoring.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty neat how they're (at least for now) subverting the two worst manga cliches of recent times all at once.

Dex-chan lover
since we're at the topic of NTR. Let just be real. most that read NTR either read for the girl get corrupted or read with the girl POV and corrupted at the end, with addition on the husband/male couple didnt see it or never aware of it. Because most NTR that i do enjoy are like those that i've mentioned. but with a catch, corruption part should have longer pages and never shown the male couple POV, for me at least.

Aggregator gang
As someone that rarely reads NTR, unless it kinda "borders" and blurs the line with vanilla or other genre like YanMama, I find this story really good. This is every NTR haters worst nightmare, being born as the scumbag, and I do really wonder what sort of antics this story will have now that the heroine falls in love with him, turning NTR into vanilla. I want more of this!!

Fed-Kun's army
As someone that rarely reads NTR, unless it kinda "borders" and blurs the line with vanilla or other genre like YanMama, I find this story really good. This is every NTR haters worst nightmare, being born as the scumbag, and I do really wonder what sort of antics this story will have now that the heroine falls in love with him, turning NTR into vanilla. I want more of this!!
I think you are mistaken here - it is not NTR haters worst nightmare to be born as the scumbag, but the biggest dream. After all, we differentiate 2 types of NTR based on who the protagonist is -
Netorare - protag is cucked
Netori - protag is cucking
And Netori is wastly more popular with the vanilla crowd.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, this made front page recommendations :O happy to see it, I'm optimistic about this series

Aggregator gang
think of it, the body hes possessing is meant to be a cuckolding dickhead, but he rewrites the story by being a nice guy without trying to get the girl by force.....isn't this his "Revenge against NTR" arc? like if he hates NTR so much then he has a chance to ruin the main plot of this world being revolved around the cuckolding thing.....HELL YEAH ANTI NTR MOMENT RIGHT HERE

Dex-chan lover
think of it, the body hes possessing is meant to be a cuckolding dickhead, but he rewrites the story by being a nice guy without trying to get the girl by force.....isn't this his "Revenge against NTR" arc? like if he hates NTR so much then he has a chance to ruin the main plot of this world being revolved around the cuckolding thing.....HELL YEAH ANTI NTR MOMENT RIGHT HERE
Not really a cuckolding dickhead.
About the original personality, his biggest problem seems to be distrust on women, so he doesn't want to see them as anything but plaything. People see him as violent, and free sex is nothing out of ordinary, which adds to the feedback loop. But NTR is not a hobby of his and not a necessity either. This girl seems to be the first one he even bother to steal in the original plot.

And like most reincarnated into story trope, it's only after living as the character that the protagonist realize the characters got their own life and history outside the panels, invisible when he was just the reader.

Dex-chan lover
"Considering my appearance" ???? what the fuck is wrong with his appearance, are Japanese actually bunch of puss*es who'll get scared to see a guy with dyed hair? this is such a weak plot point.
not at all. this is a very common trope since they're ultra pussies that associate piercings and dyed hair with delinquents and tattoos even with the yakuza (i think you still can't enter a public bath if you have tattoos to this day).

Dex-chan lover
not at all. this is a very common trope since they're ultra pussies that associate piercings and dyed hair with delinquents and tattoos even with the yakuza (i think you still can't enter a public bath if you have tattoos to this day).
still weak plot, he can dye it back black. everyone's happy, manga's over.

Group Leader
By the way, the group secured the raw chapters, don't they?
Because it seems to be mainly distributed from the Gangan Online apps, and the version in website got short time window to view.

https://www.ganganonline.com/title/1656
Yes, I have secured raws for both Chapter 2.1 and 2.2 and also translated them. Waiting for 2.3 to drop, so that I can translate it and release the full translated chapter as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread