Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Awakened Memories [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
Either way he can't escape the NTR... Not when the original protagonist already liked his childhood friend since their childhood hahaha...

Dex-chan lover
"I bet you've been Reverse Psychology-ed to read it exactly because there's NTR in the title... so here, let's make this warm and wholesome instead."

Seethe NTR cucks.
Anyway, she already had the hots for him (the character) in the first place, so this all makes perfect sense.

Aggregator gang
If I'm not mistaken, even in the original manga story before past life memory made it went Henderson 0.75+, Shizuna is the first woman he went as far as doing NTR to get.

Usually he and his friends just go hit the club or street and pick up girls who want to share bed with someone. So it's not like they got problem about getting girls. They're not Tanaka who insist on only getting "pure" girls even when there are many girls who would throw themselves at him.
... huh. Was not expecting to run into an Old Man Henderson reference on MD of all places.

Dex-chan lover
2 pages in and I already have to complain about censorship. It's not even good censorship looks like they took a box cutter to a page.

Dex-chan lover
2 pages in and I already have to complain about censorship. It's not even good censorship looks like they took a box cutter to a page.
Yeah, its kinda odd. There are a lot of other Ero-class mangas that have done this before too. And someone once told me it was not the scanlators that done this, but the original artist and/or publisher.

Apparently, some publication house/official manga apps are not okay with nudity, and demand censorship for the digital version. The free one. But if it is published via printing, say as a tankoubon or magazine serial, its okay to show boobs.

Dex-chan lover
NTR but vanilla... Man, why can't they just man up and writes actual NTR instead of a bait-and-switch. I'll still read it either way though...
If you want NTR watch SLG. It was TL'd 2015 but it is still competitive quality for 2023. Shows 2022 is actually a bad year for anime quality.

Users who are viewing this thread