Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Nikujaga is Delicious! [UNCENSORED]

Double-page supporter
the mole, its her mother isnt it?
VnYS3ed.png
Yeah i have a feeling about his too 😆

Contributor
I hope he won't act all beta all the time do her dude! DO HER!
Also he did it with her mother didn't he lucky bastard~ Should enjoy his new life properly.

Dex-chan lover
Spoil me please.
Can you spoil me? I Would really appreciate it.

Heavy Spoilers
Protag is gonna fuck Shizuna, and the childhood friend of hers is gonna become a better person after sulking for a while. Shishido is also gonna fuck her mom and her together. He is gonna have sex with a classmates older sister, while also kinda saving her and he will continue his relationship with Chisa, and everyone of them knows of each other

Dex-chan lover
Heavy Spoilers
Protag is gonna fuck Shizuna, and the childhood friend of hers is gonna become a better person after sulking for a while. Shishido is also gonna fuck her mom and her together. He is gonna have sex with a classmates older sister, while also kinda saving her and he will continue his relationship with Chisa, and everyone of them knows of each other
So what can we learn from that manga?
If you're in Japan and want to set up your sex life,
(a) as a girl, be unsteady on your feet;
(b) as a guy, sharpen your teeth to points.

Dex-chan lover
Heavy Spoilers
Thanks

Looks like I’m going to enjoy this.

Dex-chan lover
Heavy Spoilers
bruh how tf you know all this?

Dex-chan lover
It's gonna be that he fucked the mother too huh. It's just whether it's in current body or in his previous life.

It'd be squicky if it was in his previous life and somehow the kid is his. 💀

Dex-chan lover
Heavy Spoilers
Living the dream.

Users who are viewing this thread