Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Nikujaga is Delicious! [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, she better not go down yandere territory.
Also MC needs to man up a bit more, he just has to not touch the main characters in the doujin right? :^)

Dex-chan lover
Oh my Lord, oh shit oh fuck! He banged the mom too! Look at that mole! Holy Jesus! Imma be honest here, I'm very invested in the story.
But good on our NTR protagonist for turning over a new leaf and changing himself for the better ☺️👍🏼
Also, chapter 4 dropping soon! :meguupog:

Thanks for the chapter 👍🏼

the mole, its her mother isnt it?
VnYS3ed.png
It was indeed the mother lol

Dex-chan lover
The guy is trying so hard to be abstinent for no reason when literally his only issue was that he didn't want to NTR... If a woman consents and is currently single it's A-ok

Dex-chan lover
Can we for once have an original (for the world our MC iskekaied into) MC who isn't portrayed as a creep who deserves everything thrown at him or her? Whenever the MC of the manga is isekaied into the body of some kind of villain, the original MC of that world turns out to be a douchebag 90% of the time, regardless of how saintly they were in the original story.

This will sound stupid. But is it really NTR if they are just friends and not in a relationship at all. As MC seems purely delusional.
It's not NTR. The only NTR in this story so far is in the original story MC isekaied into.

Dex-chan lover
Either way, he gonna get ntred if he act passively.
Heroine kinda idiot and it's concerning.

Dex-chan lover
Y
yep mc 100% already done it with fmc's mom
Yeah I noticed right away
The bangs are the same too

It's really interesting how an NTR story can become completely different with a change in the perspective and slight tweaks to the characters

Users who are viewing this thread