Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - That Encounter Felt Like a Dream [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
lol so it was the mom

also the other guy just weird as hell am honestly glad they dont show him to much

Aggregator gang
Don't care much for that, but it's just ugly and breaks any semblance of immersion like someone trying to repair something based on a YouTube DIY video with dislikes turned off.
You're right, it's kinda ugly. I was just thrown back by some of the comments lol, it ain't a big deal either way

Double-page supporter
I got tired of waiting for the manga to update so i read the web novel, to explain what's currently happening here, Ntr man previously slept with FMC's mom sakie, FMC is starting to feel for NTR guy so she wants to care for him and goes out with him to a club he said he was going to go to (this club is his hangout spot where he met sakie previously and also the gyaru girl in the previous chapter) the mom also decides to visit the bar and now essentially a love triangle is happening. NTR guy slept with FMC mom, and he is now plundering her.

Double-page supporter
spoiler for light novel because it seems this manga is taking a different route The light novel's version is a bit different than the manga whereas the MC is not taking over NTR guy's body, but NTR guy gets almost... Fourth wall break memories where he gets the MC's memory and basically comes to a understanding that this world is just a doujin. This dynamic is different because NTR guy will still do the scummy things, just now that he's self aware he isn't like...he doesn't have the 3 braincells of a ntr guy, he thinks more lol. which is why i wonder why they changed it to this where essentially it's MC in NTR body. the main change would be in the light novel NTR goes out of his way to rizz girl up because he realizes he may be the bad guy in the doujin, but here? he's just doing him.

so it's kinda hilarious because NTR guy evolves into CHAD who basically steals the girl by rizzing her up and the girl by her own free will (they make sure to say this constantly lol like she's consenting to falling in love) falls in love with the guy and actively chooses him. it explains the girl side more in depth and how she thinks about things which are almost logical, CHAD is hot, he's cool and strong, got infinite rizz, and he treats her like a princess and saves her, she never had previous relationship experience and she asks her female friends about CHAD female friends tell her essentially have a hot girl summer type beat and she basically was like nah, I can fix him (classic brunette).

But anyways CUCKBOY in the LN is super different and funny, he isn't actually a cuck he just got the worst ending, cuckboy notices FMC starting to be distant and stuff and thinks some shit up so he tries to be the cuckboy telling her to stop or that she's getting used and crying blah blah regular ntr right. but after a while he picks himself up and tries to rizz her up or go crazy, and i dont mean pity efforts he be making valiant attempts, of course he going against chad, and he very inconveniently pushed all of homegirls wrong buttons so she ends up ON HER OWN telling homeboy she don't like him like that and he need to chill out. afterwards CHAD and FMC becomes basically prom king and queen level couples, but not really as NTR as it seems, basically a bad boy gets the hot nice girl story, cuckboy did a bunch of the cucking to himself by putting himself in L situations. but yeah this is the story you most likely won't see whether it is because of the manga going a completely different route changing most scenes or the fact that this manga barely updates with little to no schedule it may be dropped by TL or even by the publisher.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but the original owner of the body already did it with the mom, the new owner remember things slowly
Actually it's the opposite. This story does a really good thing in this regard, in that the original body is not suddenly replaced by another dude. Nope, the novel makes it pretty clear that it's still the same guy with some memories of a world where he is just a doujin character. This means that he still has to face his traumas and the circumstances that made him a delinquent how he originally is.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get mangas like that about adult stuff having censorship.

Users who are viewing this thread