Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Man Who Seduced The Mother and Daughter [UNCENSORE…

Dex-chan lover
So my theory. The MC of the story (not our MC), is also an isekai, but they possibly found out earlier or something, and acted different thus pushing her away, so now she goes to our MC after his change because it was a trash dude isekaid on OG MC, and not a trash dude isekai'd on our MC... at least once he remembered XD

Dex-chan lover
Guess the author didn't beat around the bush regarding this delicate matter.

Now imagine if the same approach was applied when the three of them (FMC, her mom, and NTR-kun) got together again in some public place, like a diner, or a family restaurant :pacman:

Mom: "So, how's you day?"

FMC: "Mom....I SLEPT WITH NTR-kun!"

NTR-kun: [SPITS DRINK]

Bystander/patrons: "Boy, am I glad I didn't buy tickets for Indiana Jones. This shit is much more interesting!"

Hillary ensues.
Is he NTR-kun tho? since... he avoided the NTR... but instead became the Boyfriend in doing so.

Can't really call it Netori if he never stole the girl... although if the other guy was the protag, it would still be an NTR story... given how broad it is when from the stolen's perspective.

But when from the MC not being stolen from.. unless he actually steals, it just normal relationship shit, with some guy being jealous.

Dex-chan lover
69085.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Hey, like mother like daughter! They don’t seem to mind sharing!

But here goes this fuggin’ r@pist in the background… maybe her getting turned out in the original story was the good ending.

Dex-chan lover
At the beginning I was rooting for this couple but man, so many red flags from the female lead here. If anyone meets a woman like this or similar, I say this from personal experience, run - you might think its worth it but it's definetly not.
I know right? Girl calls herself BAD. You're in for A WILD RIDE.

Aggregator gang
So from what I can see, the in-universe doujin is probably some sort of mental sob story the stalker guy thought up, and now the mc is living through the real story?

Aggregator gang
am i the only that got creeped out by the girl's logic to forgive the guy? that ain't normal dude...

edit: nvm... by how slow the chapters are coming out I literally forgot that this manga is about a guy who is reincarnated in a HENTAI manga... so yeah i should've expected this kind of logic from the fmc

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
am i the only that got creeped out by the girl's logic to forgive the guy? that ain't normal dude...

edit: nvm... by how slow the chapters are coming out I literally forgot that this manga is about a guy who is reincarnated in a HENTAI manga... so yeah i should've expected this kind of logic from the fmc
Stacy forgave her mom and Stifler.

Dex-chan lover
People acting like he abused her mom, yes he’s a teen and yes she was seeing him as a potential love interest who now has been made clear, fucked her mom

But I doubt everything she started feeling is just going to dissipate, doesn’t change the fact he helped her mom (unintentionally, regardless), and the fact that he slept with her cause he wanted to and she slept with him cause she wanted too, specially as they very clearly didn’t do anything whilst knowing everyone’s standing

It’s a wild take but it’s a wild position, in a wild manga, with let’s face it, a wild FMC (with how she herself handled everything) lol

(The delivery was wild but that wasn’t necessarily a correct translation)

Not saying it’s not wild nor the way she acted wasn’t rocky but some people r treating it much worse than it is
Welcome Japan

Users who are viewing this thread