Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Man Who Seduced The Mother and Daughter [UNCENSORE…

Dex-chan lover
People acting like he abused her mom, yes he’s a teen and yes she was seeing him as a potential love interest who now has been made clear, fucked her mom

But I doubt everything she started feeling is just going to dissipate, doesn’t change the fact he helped her mom (unintentionally, regardless), and the fact that he slept with her cause he wanted to and she slept with him cause she wanted too, specially as they very clearly didn’t do anything whilst knowing everyone’s standing

It’s a wild take but it’s a wild position, in a wild manga, with let’s face it, a wild FMC (with how she herself handled everything) lol

(The delivery was wild but that wasn’t necessarily a correct translation)

Not saying it’s not wild nor the way she acted wasn’t rocky but some people r treating it much worse than it is

Group Leader
This guy's not putting any real effort into NOT getting involved with her bruh

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this world isn't fair, yet again he's reincarnated to an eroge manga, so... 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for fucking my mom.

Okay, this manga got a strike one for this stupid dialogue.

It was funny but also straight ass.

Dex-chan lover
Guess the author didn't beat around the bush regarding this delicate matter.

Now imagine if the same approach was applied when the three of them (FMC, her mom, and NTR-kun) got together again in some public place, like a diner, or a family restaurant :pacman:

Mom: "So, how's your day?"

FMC: "Mom....I SLEPT WITH NTR-kun!"

NTR-kun: [SPITS DRINK]

Bystander/patrons: "Boy, am I glad I didn't buy tickets for Indiana Jones. This shit is much more interesting!"

Hillarity ensues.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the childhood friend is a creep af... no wonder he got cucked in the og story
I mean, that is literally because that's another isekai'd dude. OG source material doesn't apply when the mc and antagonist have been replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread