Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - A Surprisingly Simple Conclusion

Dex-chan lover
As i was saying in another chapter, people usually don't take notice cause the manga/eroge try to make them empathize the guy betrayed by the girl. But the cuck in these stories is usually a kinda shitty individual if you go take a critical look to their character. They are weak and pathetic, obsessively jealous, sexually inept and castrating, constantly whining and crying, and usually they exploit some old childhood friendship to force the girl to be interested in them out of pity, or they are lusting over their own family despairing their moms are getting a new lover or their sisters got a chad boyfriend.
Most of the times they are awful, and they have incel level of pretense toward women: "i was so kind to fix a light bulb for you, you must fuck me now to repay me".

I don't read NTR, stumble upon it once per while cause I often am to lazy to check tags beforehand, and just go by art style. But most of the ones I stumbled upon, the girl and the "cuck" were in their first relationship, or tried to start one, then the girl got blackmailed/raped so much that she basically became a dick loving bimbo - who never will be satisfied by a normal person sex especially if that guy was a virgin when she "tested if he can win her back". Thou a lot of times her doing it with the dude was forced by the NTRing dude, so that he could both destroy the "cuck" emotionally completely, but also show the girl that she is already far, far gone beyond saving. Actually often dropping her for another target afterwards.

If the broken couple were actually married or long time boyfriend/girlfriend, then only in some cases the dude lack of care (cause was working a lot or something) was a reason for the girl to cheat, but technically speaking it always boils down to girl letting herself get fucked by some dude, and loves the fucking that she destroys the relationship - and nearly never was there any attempt at talking/explaining with the husband, that she feels lonely/etc. Aka in the end you could put most of the blame on the girl anyway.

So at least from the stories I stumbled upon, the thing you write about nearly never happened, or you would need to ignore a lot of stuff to put the blame on the "cuck" in the way you described. Thou your descriptions fits this manga "cuck" to a tee, so if non Hentai mangas, or most NTR are like this then my personal bias/findings can be ignored hehe.

Dex-chan lover
Everybody's talking "actually" with the definition of NTR but in reality it's been diluted to mean about any sort of "taking" nowadays. It could be a mother, sister, cousin, childhood friend, ect... It's all about the drama rather than whatever the previous relationship was.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, first of all, his childhood was shitty af, no wonder he turned into an asshole
Second, it's really sweet how Chisa's all "nah, I just like to ride his dick, but I totally ship you guys together, you make a cute couple"
And the way he ends up going the NTR route in spite of trying so hard not to is just chef's kiss at this point

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it counts as netori, but they were never together to begin with, so I wouldn't be sure.

And going with the flow is definitely a simple conclusion.
For it to be NTR, that would imply that Souhei had a chance in the first place

We all know he never did lol

Dex-chan lover
If we really want to be nitpicky then this specific story is not NTR.
It's BSS.
BSS = Boku ga Saki ni Sukidatta no ni ("But I loved You first)
Definition: One's crush (or friend, whomever the one is in love with; but when it is just an one sided love) is taken by other guy.
BSS is a form of NTR

https://dic.pixiv.net/a/BSS
The definition of BSS is 片思いNTR (Unrequited love NTR) and it's a sub-concept of NTR. But still part of the NTR family.

Dex-chan lover
Those "dim bulbs" as you call them are right though. NTR is just about getting the girl you love stolen, there does not need to be a romantic relationship for it, a one sided crush is enough.
That's the entire point.
i think i posted this a dozen times or so for those dim bulbs. a definition from a hentai artist:
u2hr8Kht_o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i think i posted this a dozen times or so for those dim bulbs. a definition from a hentai artist:
u2hr8Kht_o.jpg
Reading comprehension time. Look what's in the upper right corner. Where it says "my personal definitions"

The definition of NTR is fuzzy after all, and it absolutely includes one-sided crushes.
https://dic.pixiv.net/a/NTR
Here's some in-depth reading material for you. We don't need to discuss this any further, because the objective fact is that NTR does NOT require the main character to be in a romantic relationship in the first place.
Any objection on your part is something I will chalk up to insecurity or personal hangups but the person to talk about this stuff would be your therapist and not me.

Dex-chan lover
Reading comprehension time. Look what's in the upper right corner. Where it says "my personal definitions"

The definition of NTR is fuzzy after all, and it absolutely includes one-sided crushes.
https://dic.pixiv.net/a/NTR
Here's some in-depth reading material for you. We don't need to discuss this any further, because the objective fact is that NTR does NOT require the main character to be in a romantic relationship in the first place.
Any objection on your part is something I will chalk up to insecurity or personal hangups but the person to talk about this stuff would be your therapist and not me.
first off, thanks for the links. didn't know pixiv had extensive explanations for their tags.

but calling this "objective" or even a "fact" is just dumb when both the ntr and bss defintion from your links explicitly state that bss is NOT ntr in the "narrow sense" (google translation), i.e. direct definition, but only in the "broad sense" (google again) cause SOME people include bss in the ntr family. i'm NOT one of those cause i haven't seen a single artist (or even anyone japanese for that matter) use it that way. in fact, this very forum and english language reddit are the only places i've encountered this crap so far.
so right back at you with the reading comprehension.
if any of what i wrote screams social insecurity to you, maybe it's time to get YOUR head checked?!

Users who are viewing this thread