Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 7 Ch. 25 - Koyuki Honami Can't Realize it.

Finally she's gonna do it ...
Please end konatsu suffer ... I can't bear seeing her like this any longer

FTU

Shoujo Ai = "that explore emotional, but largely platonic, homoerotic relationships between women"

I guess this is only "platonic" and some of the comments says that the author confirmed the relationship between the two is "platonic" only. Shares strong emotions to each other as fucking friends.

Well, that destroyed the purpose of me reading this.

Haha. All this waiting and "progress" for confessing her fucking friendship. HAHAHAHAA. *clap* *clap* *clap*

FUCKING FANTASTIC. 10/10 SERIE. UNQUESTIONABLY THE MOST SCINTILLATING AUTHOR OF THE FUCKING DECADE, THE MANGA INDUSTRY HAS EVER SEEN.

Unless, the comments are false. I'm gonna continue waiting and I'll see it for myself when the chapters are out.

Or if it's like this "it's up to the readers to interpret the story as yuri or not". Nice.....................................................................................................................................

Dex-chan lover
@Panino I've read some lovely stories about friendship. This story . . . the author can say "I don't want to label it bla bla bla" but they are telling it like a romance, not like a friendship. Which makes the statement pretty much a cop-out. Consider that image of a salamander floating around last chapter--it's a reference once again to that little salamander-frog story from early on, which is a story of monopolization, of jealous exclusive monogamy. It goes well with how the emotions of the characters are going. No doubt the end will be carefully ambiguous, but to be that way it will have to undercut the thrust of the story.

So, this series has had great art of cute aquatic life. The relationship drama has been way too slow and hamfisted for me to be invested in it. Even if you are writing socially impaired introverts, there has to be a certain degree of meaningful communication for there to be a relationship to be invested in. Have the characters have different goals and priorities that they have to work out instead of just being two ships sailing past each other in the dead of night, refusing to say or talk about anything meaningful.

This manga is successfully portraying two emotional teenagers who cant talk, but hasnt actually me any reason to give a fuck what happens to them. Someone should make an imgur album of all the cute fish/lizard art to save people from having to slog though this to find it.

Dex-chan lover
Aw man... What a cliffhanger. I wish the next chapter was already done.
I feel like this entire chapter of Koyuki being portrayed as someone who needs help figuring things out and procrastinating and weeping would have been better spent on Koyuki thinking: "Amano seems sad and I want to know why. Since doing nothing won't get me anywhere I'll sit aside with her and make her talk to me about what I did to hurt her feelings."
Instead we got the trope of the weeping dark-haired girl who can't do anything without the help of others. Amano spent the last four chapters feeling bad and wasn't allowed to drop a tear. When are mangaka going to portray girls with light hair as people with feelings who weep just as much as other female characters?

When two people flash during their first encounters and manage to think about each other 24 hours a day, it's more than friendship to me...
The strong and classic friendship the author describes it with konatsu and kaede or kaede and koyuki, here it's on a completely different level but it hasn't been developed yet and especially not understood by konastu and even less by koyuki.
Now the author who takes the time to develop everything to the slightest harmless feeling can choose to go towards romanticism or not but to say that it will or will not be yuri is clairvoyance.
Personally I see its deeper than even a strong friendship, there have been too many signs that lean towards something other than friendship except that it is also possible that neither of the two are able to admit it or declare it and therefore end up on a melancholy story of undeclared love.

Dex-chan lover
things are moving and shes's finally thinking about things and seeing things a bit more clearly

anyway am looking forward to how things are gonna play out come next ch

also just realize this series is already on vol 7 does that mean this series gonna be ending soon? i do have that feeling the end is near

but yeah looking forward to next ch

most people read or watch stuff and say "this cured my depression"
... this feels like it amplifies my depression almost

at least she's making progress now
it feels like to me that she's in love but i think the author has said before that there will be no yuri

Dex-chan lover
Do you know something called text interpretation?
Yeah ... It's something individual ...
Each one will have an insight into the text ... This is what makes literature so wonderful

Double-page supporter
AW MY HEART ;u;

i still love koyuki's parents so much

I wish this was yuri, it's written really well.

Although I can't really see them kissing each other, I think the slow buildup and all of the drama that has happened would eventually lead to a nice confession scene if this was a yuri.

They both essentially gave life to one another and need each other. Konatsu more than Koyuki but Koyuki would eventually fall back down the hole after escaping.

Fed-Kun's army
I think i'm going to put this on hold until i get confirmation whatever their relationship is platonic or romantic. I don't want to become more emotionally invested only to be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread