New Forum Moderator, Small Status Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
"Kkk it's time to get ready, here we go"

If you get offended, you're too old

If you don't get the reference you might too young or didn't play a particular retro racing game.

Reference is actually from Crazy Taxi a game that is basically crazy. "Kkk" is similar to Jim Careys "allllrighty then!!!!"

Does this mean we can reopen searches for guests?

Group Leader
FIRST WE WILL DETHRONE KISSMANGA AND THEN WE WILL DESTROY THOSE AGGREGATOR SHIT!! LONG LIVE MDX!

*don't mind me*

Double-page supporter
Honestly, I didn’t even know kissmanga existed until this year lol. I thought kissmanga was some low user, third rate manga reading site lol. I tried using I once or twice but couldn’t get over how crappy it was lol. I was spoiled with MangaDex lol!

Welcome new person! And good luck MD!

P.S. I got my friend to use MD instead of kissmanga πŸ˜πŸ’•
We send each other links to manga, and he always sent me to kissmanga, and I kept sending him to MD and even bragged about it’s sorting. Now he sends me links to MD 😏😏😏

Also! I met a stranger at a friends house and got them to join MD when they saw me reading manga πŸ˜†πŸ’• She was especially pulled in by the part where MD respected the scan groups with little things like delay schedules and not posting on the site if the scan group doesn’t agree πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ’•

She was hyped enough to consider donating to the site when I told her about no ads πŸ‘€πŸ’•

β•‘β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•‘
║▓╔════╗▓╔══╗▓║
β•‘β–“β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β•”β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–“β•‘
β•‘β–“β•šβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β–“β•‘
β•‘β–“β–“β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β–“β–“β•‘
β•‘β–“β–“β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•β•£β–“β–“β–“β•‘
β•‘β–“β–“β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•šβ•—β–“β–“β•‘
β•‘β–“β–“β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–“β–“β•‘
β•‘β–“β•”β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•šβ•—β–“β•‘
β•‘β–“β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–“β•‘
β•‘β–“β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•šβ•β•β•β•β–“β•‘
Greeting Woulez! Hope that you can still see us and the memes all over the place in EU!

Double-page supporter
║▓╔════╗▓╔══╗▓║
β•‘β–“β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β•”β•β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–“β•‘
β•‘β–“β•šβ•—β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β–“β•‘
β•‘β–“β–“β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ•”β•β–“β–“β•‘
β•‘β–“β–“β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ•β•£β–“β–“β–“β•‘

lol it is mentioning things like dethroneing kissmanga that makes them DDOS you

mud

@brykanst
But if they were good at what they do, they wouldn't need to DDOS competition to retain market share.

Group Leader
I can't even say how awesome not having to do those f@#$ing Google CAPCHAs is. And it's great that their DDoS is failing. My monthly donation is worth every penny, fantastic work guys.

Welcome to the hole, bud. If you got any feathers on you, rest assured they will be rustled!

Group Leader
@mud Kiss's business model is mafia, not being high quality. Wholescale theft and DDoS are part and parcel.

@Woulez
what-can-i-say-except-youre-welcome.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Never realized that dethroning KissManga is your goal. It's a noble one, don't get me wrong.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@EzioAs We'd like to dethrone all of them, KissManga is just the closest on the list to overcome. We were about 4 Alexa rankings away not too long ago. Just a matter of time before it happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread