NEW GAME! - Vol. 10 Ch. 103

Dex-chan lover
P.18 YES SHE IS WEAK, stop sugarcoating her, that will got no good. If yes, it's already a miracle that they got half Dino's sales, that's show that you don't throw someone without experience in Director. If it wasn't for Yagami coming back, it will have been a disaster. If Hajime had to be director, they have to be better councelling and help for her than they were here.

Dex-chan lover
I think I should re read the DDB arc because I could hardly remember a thing... Thanks for the upload!

Group Leader
I was wondering "Who is Shimoda?" until someone comment it was Hajime Shinoda, I would have liked the translated names to be the same as doki's chapters previously.

But thanks for the release, and ganbare~ (good luck!)

Fed-Kun's army
@Lilliwyt

Their overall experience with Hajime as Director was a good one for them. Despite the large roadblocks they all had to deal with. That's why they Kind of sugarcoat her. but you are absolutely right that it's not really helpful.
Hifumi is also not really suited in her role. But they can only grow by doing it. But with Yagami being back, she might give them good advice to Speed up their progress.

Let's hope so.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, just a couple days ago I was reminded about the series so it's nice to see it's being worked on

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt
The profit margin thing though is absolutely correct and critical in business. Raw unit sales definitely isn't everything unless there is some other monetization/network effect plan for later, if something costs 5x to make and only sells double that isn't necessarily a win. That's also why huge AAA games are often more generic, they have to sell a ton so they can't take as many risks or meet more niche interests.

So I didn't see them sugar coating, management gave it to her straight. And talent development involves risk too, everyone has to start somewhere. Companies that always play it safe inevitably rot, at some point the old guard moves on or retires.

Users who are viewing this thread