NEW GAME! - Vol. 10 Ch. 115.5 - BONUS

Dex-chan lover
I'm really pulling for Kou to get a clue at some point before the manga ends. This is the one pairing that has a chance of potentially paying off in the whole lot 😓

Is it wrong for me asking more aoba ?? Ahhh.. my bad, she is just a mere mob chara, how dare of me asking more of her.
Even hifumin is invisible, is she moving to another company already?

All hail author golden girl, momiji. It's been her and her since she make her appearance.
Vol10 already done and momiji learn something new. What next ? Mob chara got slump arc and momiji need to clean up all of her shit ?

Honestly, if it is not because of the rapid release, i might drop this already. And stupid me still here just to suffer, waiting for author give a bit of his/her concern to aoba.

Fed-Kun's army
Authors afterword just made clear that he wanted to draw this. All power to him for doing so!

Also I'm a person that doesn't screech like a butthurt monkey when there is any form of drama in the manga I enjoy. I wouldn't even dare to drop this for a stupid reason like that. I love the characters too much at this point.

Thanks again to @Cookiemuncher and also linkawade for even making it possible to enjoy this fast ride. I just learned one week ago that DFS dropped this for weird reasons. Seeing NG returning so quickly made me really really happy!

I'm Boarding the Momo+Aoba ship now. See you in vol11!

I do love this manga but the last chapters were lacking devil aoba. I want to see her again.
Although mature Aoba is pretty nice as well.

Thanks a lot for muncher scanlations team!! I made this comment specifically to express my gratitude for this express scanlations. Even more, you guys also translated my other favourite manga. So, thanks a lot. I would probably read your other scanlations as well in future. haha

Put that aside, I am happy that hotaru has more appearance lately, though unfortunately she isn't a fun type character. Thats why I am kinda glad that this bonus chapter is fun with hotaru :)

Dex-chan lover
@cookiemuncher thanks for getting through this arc so quick hopefully we get more fluffier slice of life. Its been two heavy arcs back to back qwq.

thank you for the chapter...
NO
thank you for the volume @CookieMuncher
there's some typesetting mistakes here and there, but I don't care as long as I can still understand it...
keep up the good work

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translating the whole thing and picking this up @CookieMuncher.

heavy arc with the editor and it was really obvious that it was drawn from the authors experience, the ending landed solidly though since it's not really that kind of a manga and he's right that it would have been inappropriate to just have an outright hopelessly unpleasant character

Thank you @CookieMuncher for the volume, for months I was wondering what the hell happened to New Game, to be blessed at a time where I was near my darkest, and having a multitude of chapters to read was a splendid time, despite not being a fan of reading. I appreciate your hard work, AND PLEASE REST PROPERLY! Thank you

Dex-chan lover
Hifumi and momiji's swimsuit are top tier. Hajime's are a close after
Director-san knows what's up

Thanks for the translation 😆❤️

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I feel bad for rin like this is all just a one sided love for her.lol
If only could be more showy,or atleast awake the gayness from her artistic geek self.

Thank you sooo much for the translations❤

Dex-chan lover
Hotaru winning Rin over. She can be rather airheaded but she's sharp. I want to see Hotaru and Hifumi interact. That'd be adorable.

Alsl, shark swimsuit.

Users who are viewing this thread