New Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

This is predictive programing. Really dark shit. Glad I live in a place where masks aren't enforced.

Japan once again proving not only that humans will make absolutely anything taboo into a fetish, but that people will eagerly jump on stories about even fictional fetishes as soon as they're conceived.
Not to say that people haven't always had a fascination with faces and mouths, but the pandemic certainly has fostered the growth of that into a potential kink.
The art here is quite solid, will be curious to see if they do anything interesting with the story as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Man it's funny how some people call this low effort or boring. Probs cuz they're living in the mask heavy new normal 😄. It's disgusting how mask are enforced in the world.or at least where I live

Dex-chan lover
I am....quite confused. Is it really possible to have such a big cultural change? In just so little time? I mean, she said their parents didn't wear masks...that means that, if we go by reductio ad absurdum...or argument to absurdity (sorry, my math teacher liked using latin names every now and then)....let's say that, exaggerating, their parents were kids when the pandemic started, so 7-8 yo.....they're about 16 yo now....again, exaggerating, let's say they had kids at 23-24 (idk what's the average age for having kids).....soooooo, 23-7=16, 16+16=32....let's exaggerate again and say: can such a big cultural change (like considering showing face equal to being naked) happen in just 40 years?
Yes it can....and now i'm scared

Aggregator gang
Well actually it kinda interesting for me.... Even though others say it's "low effort" but how the author make this "low effort" into something that's interesting is quite great in itself... The concept for now is interesting looking forward for the future chapters.

Oh and I like the art...

Dex-chan lover
@3ds1234 Yes, so disgusting to have to think about how some people want to not wear masks and spread a deadly pandemic around.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting concept, I hope the author just goes with it and doesn't go all tryhard justifying the setting. I'm willing to suspend disbelief to accept that this is now part of the culture. But don't come up with BS that would make me 🙄

Dafuq dude

Also never though I'd see non-maskers in my sanctuary of MangaDex
BEGONE FOUL EVILS, I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE

Users who are viewing this thread