New Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

At some point they'll create see-through masks lol wtf is this bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
@isbergues That actually makes me even more scared lol....it means that there has been such a big cultural change in like 16 years
16 f'ing years for people to start thinking showing their lips is lewd/sexual.....forget highschoolers buying gravure magazines, these fellows were getting all hot and bothered from a veil....from a f'ing veil....in 16 years....mom come pick me up, i'm ultra scared now lol

There really is no hope for the world if this is what the fear in people will do in reaction to a virus with a 98% chance of survival if you have a functioning immune system. Glad that the virus and the pandemic in this story have nothing in common with one another

Fed-Kun's army
@thatfinefellow

Shut the fuck up

I lost my brother because retards like you who don't want to use masks, who think "it's only a flu", who say "98% chance of survival", who keep making parties, or going out to buy bullshit they don't need, overloaded my country's healthcare system and something that should have been only 2% chance of death became 20%

I really hope you don't need to lose someone you love to covid to actually understand

Double-page supporter
But everyone shows their mouths on zoom!

...unless they're using a cat filter.

I don't know, I hate thots that are saying "pervert, pervert!" when it's clearly their faults. Just illogical.

oh wow, so original. It looks as if it's almost real >_> Remember guys, this author is profiting because of this pandemic, if there wasn't one they'd be out there drawing doujins of FGO characters

@3ds1234 Sorry but the only thing that is disgusting is how dumb you are.
I cannot comprehend how someone can criticize someone for using anecdotal evidence while the only "evidence" people have, who claim Covid isn't that big of a deal, is anecdotal. "Yeah I get that YOUR familymember died but MINE were fine, so why should I were a mask?" Is basicly what you are saying if you do not see the issue with it you are behond helping. Now try to imagine your sister died and someone would complain online how dissgusting it is to wear a mask, not careing and endangering others because he got lucky.
By the way your country owns you. It can send you to war, it limits drug useage, abortions, euthanasia. Yet the outcry about covering your mouth with a piece of cloth seems to be by far the biggest disscusion.

@KainPLan and so? Your country is the only way you can protect yourself against mega corporations, Putin knows that very well and uses it so Russia to don't get fucked over by they

Users who are viewing this thread