New Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Sorry babe, mask stays on.

6ee.jpg

So wait, the pandemic making people's mouth even more lewd and thus they have to wears mask?

Group Leader
Holy shit. This is whilesome and sexy at the same time. I think i have awaken a new fetish and i’m terrified.

People were making fun of this last time it was posted but I really like the premise. Also interesting to see that there are families that wear veils on their mouths instead of a mask at home and there are families that just don't wear anything while they're with family. Also progress! They're already going out and we're only in Chapter 2!

New fetish has been created:
Having a boner by looking at lips

Double-page supporter
@leonkevlar yeah I think so too, I think it's pretty interesting and unique yet "realistic" setting. And for the veil I think it's an optional things to wear at home (well probably because it's between family, it would be weird to not knowing your own family face)

And Idk why now looking at lips became weird (especially close up lips)... Like looking at something lewd... This manga had ruined me..

It really is scary when you think of it since all of this could happen

Wearing masks got into culture and sanitary is up to the extreme
dang i wish the new generation would know how to live the normal way after this pandemic since they're the only ones who can make a fixed change to culture

Super intrigued by the concept. I really hope the world doesn't end up this ridiculous but it's totally possible. Either way, they're both adorable and hope there's a happy ending eventually. (how ARE people supposed to date in this situation where even letting someone see your face can be considered too much?)

On another note, Emi's mother is gonna be DAT B**CH who puts a damper on everything. I know it's not on purpose right now but you can already see she's gonna be 100% against Emi showing her lips or seeing other lips. Damn...That's such a weird sentence.

Group Leader
@Ainzell

I mean, it's not a big deal to see your family members naked sometimes but most of us are still wearing clothes at home even though we don't need protection from the cold here, right? It's a common courtesy, so something like that.

Dex-chan lover
@Agavadon

Seriously. It takes 10-15 minutes to boil eggs, give them about I dunno, 5-10 minutes to make a paste out of them (so it can be smeared on breade nicely) and 5 minutes to cut up and pack them, if it's her first time preparing them.

Half an hour at most, even including cleanup.

Users who are viewing this thread