New Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

The situation reminds me of Darling in the Franxx,
where the girl finds a book about giving birth that triggers her motherly instincts, and clings onto that baby doll. But she isn't allowed to get pregnant. That was so sad. Luckily the story had a picture book happy ending, similar to
Clannad

Dex-chan lover
Like because we won’t commonly sees underwear, when we sees it, we get excited. This feeling in the manga is something close but also something different.

Jokes aside, this is our future. Be careful.

@Kagg50 not in America.... so many people refuse to wear a mask in general, the moment that everyone is considered vaccinated or there is considered herd immunity, people will actively walk around without masks

Dex-chan lover
@Muireach Everytime I see someone not wearing a mask in public that's looks like a stereotypical anti-everythinger, I want to throw a tomato. Bring back that practices, only tomatos can be thrown!

Double-page supporter
@Muireach lowkey, I think I might just keep wearing a mask for certain things post-pandemic, just because I feel like I've been noticing myself get sick less often. I don't know if it's because nasty ass people are just doing more to keep clean or what, but it has been pretty nice to not get sick every week with my shitty ass immune system.

@icantnotthink @Muireach I agree w/ icant. Honestly I fuckin love wearing my mask not only cause of my own shitty immune system, but because I don't have to worry as much about what I look like. As an antisocial prick who can barely start a conversation masks are fucking awesome for removing my social anxiety. Whatever the societal acceptance of them is post current pandemic, it'll at least be better then it was beforehand. And I take that W.

Users who are viewing this thread