New Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Soooo, my prediction is that virus was contained in the past, by the vaccines or herd immunity, but the high alert state was kept because it made people more compliant with gubmint
I've seen that shit happen in movies

Dex-chan lover
so this is like that covid-21 scenario from the combino right?

looks like its not just the author being dramatic tier horny, and it may be worse than we thought

YOOO. Who else was ready to ditch "special education", consequences be damned, and beat the crap out of anyone standing in the way? I swear those two dudes would never try me again. That teacher too!

But, for real, how is anyone supposed to get together in this situation? Everybody is being such assholes about it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to feel the author might be a bit traumatised by the prevention measures. This is full-on dystopian.

And a pandemic kills billions, forcing the abandonement of world capitols like Tokyo and nobody seems to have developed an effective vaccine? I call bullshit, honestly.

Based on what their parents said, when they were younger they didn’t need mask. Okay, so we can guess that it must’ve of been what, 17-24 years since their pandemic right? So you’re telling me, in that span of time, 80% of the population died off? Approximately 6 billion people?? If such a thing existed, how is the populous even congregating? Simple mask and social distancing would be fruitless, in fact, how hasn’t the whole human race gone extinct? This is kind of ridiculous, the author exaggerated this a bit too much. The race for a vaccine would be triple of what it is for our own pandemic, especially at that death toll. Whatever, it’s fiction so I guess logic doesn’t apply.

its a fucking manga god dammit. if you want something more "logic" go watch national geographic or whatever.
People are overeacting of this manga's logic because of corona. If we werent in a pandemic, people would be fine with this plot and argument. Just shut up and enjoy the ride lmao

Pretty sweet the author is fleshing out the world and the backstory. Really enjoying this one.

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly we find out 4/5 of the world died out from the pandemic.

okay maybe social distancing wasn't a bad idea

Dex-chan lover
@MangaRockRefugee
Soooo, my prediction is that virus was contained in the past, by the vaccines or herd immunity, but the high alert state was kept because it made people more compliant with gubmint
I've seen that shit happen in movies
I don't think that's the case. They say ~5 billion people died, so it sounds like the virus was a lot more deadly than what we're experiencing.

Maybe the government is lying about the death toll or something tho, which would make for an epic twist imo.

Pretty sure this wouldn't work in reality. The virus would either have died out already or wiped out humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread