New Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
How can they even form any kind of relationship with these rules? And even the camera looking for the temperature.

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
I felt like this will have some conspiracy or shit like that. the pandemic and virus actually already gone but the goverment kept it in order to control the population or could be there's mega corporation involved so they could keep selling their medicine and anti virus even though the pepole no longer need it

Dex-chan lover
This could very well be our future/our kid's futures and it's kinda terrifying how people are actively applauding those in power. Remember the saying "Never let a good crisis go to waste." Last year already marked the biggest transfer of wealth in human history from the lower and middle class to the one percent and above.

@anime_simp_senpai

I disagree, in fact as technology marches on you need fewer and fewer humans to keep thing running. Have you ever been to a modern factory or power plant or even a farm? You need like 3 people with specialized know-how to supervise the machinery. Furthermore, not many people are employed in critical infrastructures to begin with. The vast majority today are employed in service industry fluff, only relevant within the context of a market economy.

Dex-chan lover
Just when he took a whole class warning him not to take off the mask.

@DarwinCalma Tags are just stuff uploaders add to titles. I don't know how many more chapters have been made but we might be almost caught up?

This clearly isn't a romcom so it's hard to say which direction this is going. This chapter was very scifi world building.

Users who are viewing this thread