New Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

I don't want this turning into a harem series or a love triangle appear from nowhere.
Anyway I'm enjoying this manga currently

Dex-chan lover
So, am I the only one who think this will turn out like Shingeki? Like the world isn't actually all destroyed and there are people living outside the walls?

Will drop if the new female doesn't respect the current relationship between the first girl and guy. Will also drop if male lead is too stupid and passive. Passive as in he just lets things happen to him (e.g. other girls cling to him and causes misunderstanding) without actively disputing the situation or preventing it. Will also drop if there's a harem. Won't drop if either nothing happens between the 2nd girl and dude, or the triangle is done well. Anyways, I'm going to pray I don't have to drop this.

Double-page supporter
WTF with that hand-holding by the new girl. Send her to the gulags! I mean, the special education room.

So the definition of 'losing virginity' in this manga is 'someone seeing my mouth without a mask on'

lmaoing at everyone who thinks this is going to turn into AOT. If authour wanted it to be an action/supernatural/whatever manga he wouldn't have waited until chapter 4 to introduce it.

Dex-chan lover
If this randomly turned into AoT that'd be amazing

still a bit mad at how he just didnt tell anyone it was totally and entirely her fault that he saw her without a mask on...

This is far more interesting than I thought based on the first chapter. Really impressed with what the author is doing. Love the tone so far.

I'm not thrilled with the early introduction of a love rival for the MC's affections (no harem tag, please!), but this is still creepy as f*ck. Unless we collectively stop allowing ourselves to be scared stupid by all the hype and noise about Weird-cold-19, this fiction will become our reality. Creepy...

Users who are viewing this thread