New Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I don't like where this is going, the author introduced the new girl too soon it means either the editor forced it upon him or he just can't get new ideas or focus in the main plot.

erika is definitely best girl, the other girl is so boring that i literally forgot her name

why is everyone so upset about the love triangle? like just stop reading it if you dont like love triangles, but thats awfully petty

Dex-chan lover
@Tiziocoso
why do i have the bad feeling that this manga will be used for anti-mask propaganda?
I doubt it. The evangelistic, zealot nearly religious crusade pro-maskers have whipped themselves into so much of a frenzy thinking that masks are a magical protective amulet that thwarts all disease and ailments and that it's their duty to make others wear it for the last year that they're their own worst enemy. (The fact that places without mask mandates and without draconian government lockdowns (e.g. Florida, Georgia, South Carolina) have also had less deaths per capita than places that have (New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts) also doesn't help their argument much.)

Now, granted, this manga showcases supremeo retarded cringe levels of mask wearing to the point that it's hilarious (and a tad sad), but... also part the reason the mangaka is showcasing that is because people in real life have done such retarded things as wearing a mask by themselves... in their car... Or at home. On a video call. And, believe me, that's more visible and known than some manga featuring it which 99.9% of people outside of Japan have never even heard of, much less read.

@Bobozaimee
I just watched a vid of how an anti masker took off someone’s mask. Welp
About that...

Based on the art, erika is way cuter than natsuki. Erika has a rounder eye and longer eyelashes. 😆

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Taking the generic school harem route bruh there’s probably gonna either be a scene where the other girl sees them or there’s gonna be a third girl.

I hope this manga doesn't take the generic harem/love triangle route because it'd be a shame since it's interesting. And also there was an attention to details and topics you don't see very often.

Btw what's this shit about mask and politics in these comments? Can't wear a piece of fucking cloth over your mouth that you all go screaming “BuT MUH LIBERTEEEE”.

Users who are viewing this thread