New Normal

Power Uploader
@mryoso_navi - why are you (presumably) wearing a shirt/top when you are having a video-call?

What the mangaka wants to portray is that face coverings are the social norm - not necessarily to fight infection at home but out of 'curtesy'. You can see this as some families (like the FMC's) wear face-coverings at home, some don't (like the MC's). Comparing to our RL (as someone else mentioned) you might find families today where they will be properly dressed for lunch/dinner and some who are just in their underwear/robes, it is a choice.

It is becoming apparent that seeing each other's face is a 'special thing' reserved for family and intimacy.

I mean this manga is cute and all, but I don't get how seeing mouths would ever get to the point of being considered lewd considering the fact that there's a lot of old media that would still have peoples faces shown completely, and even then, there'd be plenty of people on youtube who wouldn't be wearing a mask at home to record a video, just seems a lil bit of a stretch to me, esp considering this is only like 30 years after the pandemic started I'd imagine

I am the future man guy. I come from the future. And the future tells me that one of the love interests is going to die. Just watch that virus is just too foreshadowing not to mention the mutated humans on the other side of wall Maria. Just in case I’m going to grab tissues. Future man guy out!

@Bochulaz a new manga based around how we wear masks to protect ourselves and the people around us from the spread of The Virus has been released recently

Users who are viewing this thread